Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Playmates...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper

Planetoid
Hi there.

If you are reading this then I hope you are 1. Female 2. Looking to play.

I am open to almost anything, but at the moment I have one scene I would like to play out.

Older Brother/Younger sister.

The basic idea I have is that I would take on the role of a college student, forced to return home for the summer by his parents to babysit his sister while they go away.
Things have never been great between the two siblings, She is daddy's little girl, getting everything she ever wants, While he has had to earn anything he ever got. While she spent her summers growing up lounging by the pool, He spent his doing chours.

Anyway, No sooner have there parents left, She anounces that her friends are comming over for a party. The last thing he wants is a bunch of teenagers running around the house, an argument kicks off and before he knows it he has her over hid knee spanking her ass. He lays down the new rules, number one is he is in charge and she is to do as shes told or face punishment.

Hopefully the scene above will perk your interest. If not then like I say I am open to most scenes I.e.

Father/Daugher
Brother/Sister
Son/Mother
Teacher/Student
Pimp/Runaway
Landlord/Renter

The only things that I do insist on is that both charecters are human and I don't do sub charecters. Beyond that anything goes.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you soon.

Hey I wouldn't mind trying the Prince and Princess rp if your still looking.

I'd be interested in the older brother/younger sister or perhaps father/daughter or teacher/student.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom