Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexquest anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Laser Cthulu

Super-Earth
I'll make my intro short. I am very literate, creative, and excessively smutty. I only ask that my partners be the same.

On to my request! I was inspired by a hentai game I played recently that played off an old fantasy of mine in which a sexy young slut gets transported to a mysterious fantasy realm wherein nearly every living thing wants a go at her.

My idea goes as thus. I play a slutty teenage woman who finds herself waking up in a strange land with no idea how she got there. In this land is all manner of fantasy races and creatures.(Orcs, Goblins, Trolls, Minotaurs, Elves, Dragons, Tentacles, etc....) The catch is simple, for some reason my character drives a male of any species's libido crazy, making them lust over her uncontrollably. Also, she gains mysterious magic every time she takes in a mans semen. Therefore her only way to survive is to fuck her way across this strange land in search of answers. (I'd also be willing to play multiple characters for added fun and complexity.)

In general, my kinks are as seen in MY F-LIST.

Now I will most likely only run one of these, so I reserve the right to be picky. Multiple paragraph posts are a must, and literacy is non-negotiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom