Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

my brother is my master and my dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am risa, I have a plot which i really want to do. It is dark and abit twsited so here it is if you want to roleplay it with me please pm me.

plot:
(for now the older twin is named mark the younger lee, names will be changed in roleplay)

Mark has always been in love with his brother, but thinking his brother loved him to but wanted to keep it to them self, he never made his move. Mark was the older twin, so had always look out for lee and tried to keep him out of big messes. but one day when he comes home to find his brother fucking mark's best friend, mark get pushed but what really dose it. Is learning that his brother has done all his friends, and had loved it and loved being a slut and slave. Now wanting to make sure lee is his and his alone, mark makes his plan. He gets some drugs and get his brother hooked on them, so when his brother comes asking for more, he tells him if he wants it. He was going to have to become mark play thing and sex slave, lee wanting the drugs says yes and is now his brother toy and slave.

ok there are alot of kink which can be used for this, from public shows, to making lee do anything for him. To bdms and so on, it can be as dark as you like.

The only thing is i want to play the role of lee the younger twin who become the druggy and slave.

well i hope to hear from some of you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom