Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tickle My Literary Fancy [Wanted: Lit. Dominant Males]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saidstained

Meteorite
Note: If you are interested in what you see below, please feel free to send me a PM. Also, please tell me a little bit about yourself and your RP preferences. I do want to get to know someone before I start writing with them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I happen to be in the market for some Dominant Male personas/characters for long term RPing for the feisty female personas that I will be playing. I would like someone who can contribute to the overall plot and struggle of the universe. The reason why I would like a male persona is because I’m also craving a “falling in love” thread, that will eventually lead up to smut between the two, but I’m also craving a good RP with substance because I haven’t been able to write such in a while. Good chemistry, good character development, good plot, good smut, etc.

I have a few ideas for the plot of the overall thread that I’d love to go over and work with someone about so we can both be happy about the world we create. My interests are primarily Gods/godlings, mythological creatures such as vampires, werewolves, sirens, zombies, witches, and demons, along with summoners, elves, elemental manipulation, but I don’t really have a boundary with exactly what I would RP with. Any species is fine really, even twenty foot aliens with seven different arms and three heads. (Though that may take a while to write for, especially if that character is a female. :/)

I also must request that this someone can write full sentences and who is confidant in their writing abilities, spell check is the internet’s most helpful STD there is so using it really does help with writing, but don’t confuse me with a grammar Nazi. I’m far from it actually. Also, I just want to mention that I do believe in lengthy posts, nothing short of a paragraph for me. If you happen to give me two, four or more paragraphs though I will definitely return the favor! I really look forward to writing with you!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Brief Plot Ideas:

1. Alternative World: When man finally conquered all of the land, they leapt to conquer the skies with the invention of flying boats and balloons. Above the clouds they discovered even more land in the form of floating islands with ruins and structures from an ancient race. Above the clouds, humans learned and harnessed the power of magic and summoning. Soon after the discovery of the floating islands, man migrated from the planet’s earthen surface to live on them, create colonies, and learn the ancient ways of power.

As magic was grasped by man, it seemed to make life and immigration better, easier, and technology began to be left behind in favor for this new type of knowledge, yet it came at a rather steep price. When man reckless started to harness this newly discovered power without attempting to understand it, they began to come across deformed monsters that were blood thirsty and magic became the best weapon to defeat them with. Soon the settlements on the islands began to organize, build walls, and forget the land they came from.

Hundreds of years later the land below the clouds is reduced to nothing but a myth and holding a firm grasp over a majority of the floating islands is a deceitful and selfish King that rules with an iron fist with the help of a magicians academy that accepts and trains those who have a natural talent for the mystic arts. The Academy though is not as transparent as it seems, for unbeknownst to the public it also kidnaps children at very young ages that show truly gifted potential for magic and trains these very rare individuals to serve directly underneath the crown King himself.
Magic has become more advanced and prominent in the lands with a handful of people that have the natural talent for creation and summoning. Descended from the brute and blood thirsty monsters from long ago, man has learned to summon and create monsters that can even look completely human sometimes to serve under them, to fight against their wild brethren, where the only way to tell the difference between a human and a summoned creature is their unnatural abilities whether is unnatural speed/strength to an elemental manipulation.

Note: Specifically, I'd be definitely interested in doing a Summoner/Summoned creature pairing, a major taboo in this world, but I'm really open for anything in this world.

More ideas will be added in the future. I'm working on creating more brief descriptions for a few other worlds that I have in mind, so check back frequently to see if I've edited the thread. I'll try to do at least one world per day until I have a full plate of desirable RPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom