Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Available Roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opo

Meteorite
Alrighty, so I've been browsing about the roleplays and I've noticed a bit of a pattern: most of the roleplays have a sexual theme to them. I'm all for being in a roleplay where a couple of the characters have a thing going and are even sexually active, but I don't want to know the details of said fictional sex life. Call it prudish or old fashioned, it's just how I am.

What I do want to know is if there are any roleplays anyone knows about going on where sex ISN'T the main theme. If so, what are they? Or should I just look at starting a new roleplay altogether? Thanks everyone! :)

Well, seeing as this is an adult site, nearly all the RP requests out there do have a sexual element to them. How far things go and what nature those scenarios hold are up to you and your RP partner. However, just because this is an adult site doesn't mean that all the RPs have to contain sexual elements to them. Again, that's up to you and your RP partner.

My suggestion is to make up your request thread and state very clearly what you are looking for. If you aren't wanting sexual themes, say that. Also, when looking up the requests of others, there are those who might be willing to play a non-sexual RP with you even if it's not stated in their thread. You might have to do a bit of sifting in your own search for a partner, but you can find them. Such are out there. However, you might be a bit luckier in finding this by setting up a group RP and making it clear what you want. From there, you might find someone you can do a 1x1 with.

Hope that helps. Again, all suggestions. Do what works best for you.

Like I said last night :) This is an adult roleplay forum. I don't think it states anywhere that this is specifically a sex-themed roleplay site, but since it is 18+ and limited rules on how far things in the roleplays go... people who are 18+ and looking for a free-range roleplay with people who don't mind writing up a story where the characters can get down and dirty, are going to gravitate towards this forum.

Not everyone wants a roleplay that is pure smut, or smutty at all, you just have to filter through those people.

But if the forum truly bugs you and you can't find what you are looking for here... then I'm sure there are plenty of roleplay sites out there that can accommodate your limitations.

I know Elliquiy has a non-adult content RP section to it, if that might interest you. You'd still have to pass the entrance period to get in there, but the quality of the writers there is really good. I'd look into it, if only for that.

There's a link down at the bottom of the page here.

Now, it's nice that you all are mentioning other sites that are fun and worth visiting, but making it come off that it's the only option isn't overly helpful. BMR does have it's handful of people who don't gun for sexual themed RPs. Driving such people away, will only destroy the fun those handful can have.

As it's probably been stated: An Adult Roleplaying site doesn't always have "adult content." Why, because as adults, I think they can choose to put sex or not into their writing. And it's been common lately that more don't want it and only elude to it. Maybe try giving those a chance instead of just putting "Go somewhere else." Sounds pretty rude and not really helpful to those asking HERE for some guidance on the whole thing.

Just a thought.

I wasn't necessarily trying to redirect traffic away from the site. But if someone isn't finding what they're looking for with this site has and they're getting little results, then perhaps it simply isn't the site for them. They just have to try first before jumping to conclusions and assuming this is a sexual-roleplay site simply because it is 18+

A few of us already explained this to the OP in the chat... sure this site does have a lot of people looking for adult themed roleplays, but that comes with the territory of being an 18+ site, but there are people on here who feel the same as them and don't necessarily want or need dirty details and simply want story and content--- you just gotta filter through those people, be patient, and be honest about what you want, other than that, there is not much beyond that that you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom