Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Opo Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opo

Meteorite
Not really a clan but I'll go ahead and give a quick run-through with all the characters for open roleplay that I have at my disposal. most of these will be very short when I first put them up so be patient - they will become more full and in-depth soon.

Clair Kuriyaki

Race: Nephilim (Half Fallen Angel/Half Human)

Physical Appearance: Long white hair, silver eyes, pale skin marred with black markings from her neck to her feet.

Dress: White turtleneck with bell sleeves, black leather gloves, black loose fitting breeches, silver cross necklace with engravings, black leather boots.

Personality: Talks as little as possible, completely illiterate, tends to be hostile towards new people. Loyalties and trust come painfully slow with her, but once she does trust someone or feel loyal to them it is nearly unshakable. Does not like talking about her past unless she feels a certain level of trust with someone and/or it is simply a slip of the tongue.

Weapons: Four daggers, two inside her sleeves and two inside her boots. All held in place by leather harnesses . Though she theoretically has magical abilities, she neither knows hor nor wishes to learn how to use them.

Tamara Ryce

Race: Human

Physical Appearance: Shoulder length chestnut brown hair, bright green eyes, fair skin that has been mostly tanned after so many years of working on her family's farm.

Dress: Changes based on her whim, but tends to stick to more earth tones.

Personality: Absolute chatterbox most of the time, having a tendency to babble on a normal basis and even more so when she is nervous or upset in any way. A complete klutz and prone to accidents at every turn (probably why she is constantly denied holding or carrying sharp objects outside of a fork or butter knife).

Background: Grew up for sixteen years working on her family farm with her mother, two brothers, and father before apprenticing with a wandering mage to hone her natural talent for magic. Since then she has wandered about going on some adventures and meeting new friends.

Weapons: The occasional spell, most of which actually hit their targets. Her more impressive ability is her knack for "speaking" with nature (such as trees) to gain knowledge of things she would otherwise not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom