Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bite, Kiss, or Spank the person above you

Moans softly at the sensual kisses before biting him on his shoulder, leaving a perfect set of teeth prints behind. ;)

Looks down at the perfect print, smiles warmly and says, "If I don't survive this, the forensics are right there!" - then kisses her full on her mouth, not a lot of tongue but plenty of, umm, action.

(I'm harmless, really..) ;)

Returns his kiss, wrapping her arms around him to pull him in even closer, their bodies pressing tightly together as the passionate kiss deepens.

Spanks him as she breaks the delicious kiss.

"Revels isn't one of the options, dear".

Growls at the bite. "Wanna see just how rough it can get?" She grins evilly, pulling him back in for another sizzling kiss!

Lustfully presses her mouth to his, sucking his tongue deeper between her own soft, red lips while sharp fingernails rake across his back and shoulders to leave a mark of passion on his skin.

OMG! lol...

Gags on his tongue as it flicks her uvula, biting his tongue accidentally as she feels his hand grope between her legs! :D

*Grins* But, I'm ALWAYS nice.... ;)

Moans softly against the warm, gentle kiss, her lips brushing gently across his as they slowly explore, her arms wrap around him as they press a bit closer...

Kisses her way down his sexy body, starting with his neck, then his collar bone, across his chest, down his flat abs, and....lower

*Laughs*

Kneels down at his feet and begins to kiss her way UP along his inner thighs....

Shivers and chuckles "Me gusta mamasita..." Pulls her over his knees and spanks her.

Back
Top Bottom