Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Simple and Sweet: Be My Cuddly Geek! [M LF F][IM Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Hello again Bluemoon! Years of RP and experimenting with various kinks from the simple to the simply bizarre has finally led me to the conclusion that I am, in fact, fairly vanilla. While I do enjoy a couple of the kinkier things, I am generally fairly tame and enjoy snugglier scenarios. My d/s plots revolve around love and affection between master and pet, and any demons summoned would probably be wearing an apron or bowtie. With that in mind, I've created a new thread to really explore and work upon what really interests me in an RP.

As usual, here are a few important details before getting into the RP: I go by EST (GMT-5) for my timezone, and I exclusively play male characters, usually in their early 20's. I am only looking for IM roleplay, and only with female characters, so toss me a PM so we can chat and swap info. I absolutely do not play any sort of non-consensual roles, whether it be rape, blackmail, extortion or coercion. I happily both sub and dom, so either role is quite fine by me!

Additionally, all my RP's tend to be fairly focused on smut and sex. I can and will provide ample lead in and build up for each story and scene, but developing characters and overarching plots just aren't my thing. I don't really RP for the story, just for the naughty stuff. That said, I do enjoy long-term RPs as long as they're built up on flirtation and teasing, not drama.

With all that out of the way, here is what I'm really looking for:

Cuddling and Snuggling

I'm very much a softie when it comes to RP. Sure, I can enjoy a bout of rougher sex as well, but I'm really more into the gentler and affectionate side. Fingers intertwining while being lulled to sleep by the soft rhythm of a lover's heartbeat, playing with hair while lips trace along collarbone...these kinds of sweet, soft interactions between two characters are what I simply adore!

Flirtation and Foreplay

On the other hand, I do have my naughtier side as well. Lovers laying naked together while aimlessly exploring each others bodies, slow teasing caresses meant to get the other all riled up, and just casually feeling and fondling a partner's body without embarrassment or bashfulness. I simply love gropings, teasings, spankings, fondlings, squeezes and exchanges of shameless flirting!

Dorky, Geeky, and Nerdy Girls

Possibly my favorite kind of girl, I absolutely adore them in every form, and simply mentioning one is a quick way to catch my interest! I will play with other kinds of characters, but generally not with as much...enthusiasm. There's the traditionally shy and mousy bookworm of course, but also the obnoxious know-it-all, the overly confident and mouthy, the very assertive but somewhat quirky, sarcastic and intelligent, nervous and socially awkward, the slightly deranged manipulator and schemer, the smart and sassy, and even some with obsessive stalker tendencies! With such a varied array of personalities and characters to play, its not too hard to find one that catches my interest.

Master/Mistress and Pet

As a switch, I do adore dom/sub play just as much as equality between partners. I will happily play either role, whether it be the Master with someone cute and adorable to dote on, or the Pet belonging to a warm and loving mistress. I particularly enjoy spoiled and bratty partners for this though, whether I belong to them or they are mine, waiting to be filled with...love. Don't you want to be my princess?

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched.

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Light Bondage and Discipline, Ageplay (older women), Incest, Sub/Dom, Shapeshifting and Transformations, Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubi/Incubi, and Magic.

My No's:

Rape and Non-con, Humiliation and Degradation, Furry, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

Thank you for taking the time to read through my post! If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to send me a PM so we can chat.

RE: Simple and Sweet: Be My Cuddly Geek! [M/Futa LF F/Futa][IM Only]

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.