Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Psychoses and Neuroses] [MxM Preferred]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
To be straight forward:

--+ Shooting a PM is the best way to reach me. And only message me if you have a plot in mind. Otherwise, gtfo.

--+ I usually play a Male Role. Hence why this is in the Male Section. I also prefer MxM.

--+I don't roleplay with less than two paragraphs unless the RP is mostly sexually based and detailing is hard to come by.

--+I don't roleplay with people who don't know how to use spell check.

--+I don't roleplay with people who try to godmode my character unless it's a scene where not much can be done.

--+I DO NOT roleplay with people who play weak and needy submissive characters. This applies to people who have characters that need to be 'broken.'

--+I do not play FxF. Do not ask me to do this.

Things That I Like:
[Ones with --+ are necessary/negotiable and * are plot dependent]

-Dominant/Switch characters --+
-Knife play *
-Blood play *
-Potential rape/forced consent *
-Mental torture --+
-Physical torture *
-Dominating --+
-Forced Submission --+
-Cutting/Piercing/Branding --+
-Leaving marks such as bruises or scars --+
-Giving punishments such as spankings --+
-Orgasm denial [others] --+
-Orgasm control [others] --+
-Breath control [others] *
-Restraints --+
-Biting [giving and receiving] --+
-Gun play *
-Incest *
-Older characters --+
-Bondage --+
-Punishments --+
-Handcuffs --+
-Blindfolds *
-Ice/Fire play --+
-Hetero *
-Homo - MxM *
-Death *

WILL NOT FUCKING DO:
[These are HARD LIMITS.]

Anthro/Furry/Bestiality/Monsters
Pregnancy/Risk of
Bimbofication
Macro/micro anything
PURELY SUBMISSIVE CHARACTERS
Any characters under the age of 18 [17 is quite literally the minimum and that's still pushing it]
Mommy/Daddy/Kid incest
Sparkly Vampires
Sissy males/females
Body modification [ Such as inflation. Tattoos and piercings are just fine. Even possible branding.]
Bathroom anything
Breaking of Characters
Weak Characters
Futa/Futanari

--+

--+

--+

I'm trying to get back into roleplaying and currently craving dark and gritty plots that will grab my full attention. I want blood, fighting, and mental anguish. I want characters who are fucked up and can only obtain some semblance of love through dark acts or can only be brought back from the brink through such acts. I'm not against seduction and romance, but I want Darkness. I want Dark Love, not frilly romance. I also want sarcasm and comedy with my plots. I also want people to die in the plots - not necessarily the characters, but I want death and sorrow and heartbreak.

So I guess the term would be Grimmdarke. Or something like that. Anyways. Here is a list of pairings that can be used to create plots:

Demon x Angel
Angel x Vampire
Vampire x Demon
Vampire x Human
Human x Demon

Werewolf x Demon
Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x Human
Dragon x Vampire +-- [Craving]*
Dragon x Human
Dragon x Dragon

Thief x Thief
Samurai x Samurai
Samurai x Intruder
Enemy x Enemy
Military x Military

Heir x Mentor
Knight x Dragon
Countess x Angel
Rogue x Knight
Rogue x Thief
Jester x King
Jester x Knight
Jester x Demon

Sociopath x Psychopath +-- [Craving]*
Serial Killer x Serial Killer +-- [Craving]*
Serial Killer x Detective
Serial Killer x Victim
Serial Killer x Doctor
Serial Killer x Supernatural Creature +-- [Craving]*
Stalker x Serial Killer

Assassin x Sociopath +-- [Craving]*
Assassin x Serial Killer
Assassin x Stalker
Assassin x Assassin
Assassin x Victim
Assassin x Vigilante

Angel x Psychopath
Angel x Sociopath
Vampire x Psychopath
Dragon x Psychopath
Shifter x Sociopath

^--^--Currently Craving these 5 plots most.

Insane Asylum Owner x Patient +-- [Craving]*
Insane Asylum Owner x Staff Member +-- [Craving]*
Patient x Patient +-- [Craving]*

Current Plot Cravings:

--+ It's one thing to be crazy, but it's another to meet someone just as murderous and beautiful. What happens when one serial killer meets another and play a deadly but wonderful game of life and death?

--+ When a cop finds himself in the path of a Dragon, his whole world is turned upside, especially when the Dragon steals him away and reveals a new side of reality neither thought was possible - with seduction both horrific and beautiful.

Also Plot Outlines With Things I'm Looking For:

Dystopian Societies with Steampunk- Either futuristic era or Victorian Era
Dystopian Societies with Supernatural Creatures
Dystopian Societies in Post-Apocalyptic Era

I think you get what I'm looking for, huh?

If you don't know what Dystopian Societies are then don't ask for me to explain it or ask to do the plot. It's not a plot that can just be "learned as you go."

I'm picky, what can I say?

More Plots

Catch Me

All he could think about was running: Running from his past, running from himself, and running from him. His mind was like a mine field, always waiting for him to step on the wrong thought. What could he do? He was trapped. And he feared the only man who could save him was the man he was most afraid of.
-Flexible plot: can be incest/something else

Howl At The Moon: [My original Character]

Howl has been released from prison after having been trapped there for a few years and seen horrors no one should. But is he changed? Maybe. But he was already fucked up. With a smile and a sharp tongue, he's coming after the man who put him in prison - and taking everything from him. Besides, chasing a werewolf was half the fun.

I Will Steal Your Soul: [My Original Character]

Hatter has always been intrigued by the world of humans and their need for destruction and rebirth. Being non-human probably gave her that curiosity of what a human might do when faced with dark seduction. But her interest in even more peaked when she spots a half-bred human with a need as dark as hers. Let the games begin.

Other Random Plot Cravings:

Red Riding Hood -Based off the movie-

He had finally gotten himself under control. It had been so long since he had laid eyes upon her. And now, now he could make her his bride. But first, he wanted to know her unlike any other man. He wanted to know her body as if it were his own. Would his little lamb deny him?

The Dragon's Prize [With My Original Character] [Can be either Hatter or Howl]

Hatter/Howl wasn't the type of creature to just sit around all day waiting for the stupidity of humans to lead them to her/his den. But she/he had been asked to wait for a certain young man [or woman] to saunter right into her/his cave of perversity and torture. He/she wanted to know what made this particular person so special and if they were to his/her specific tastes. And as the young warrior made themselves known, he/she realized that the true prize was in deadly seduction.

Additional Plots:

American Horror Story

You must be familiar with the show or else you'll pretty much have no idea what I'm asking.

Plot One

Tate has done many bad things - both alive and dead. But once the newest family falls into the trap of the house, he finds himself drifting towards their only daughter Violet. As much as he can't remember the things he has done, he wants to do bad things to her and show her what love a man like him can give her. Even if she doesn't want it at first.

Plot Two

As the owner of the Murder House, Ben finds himself trapped within its walls. He loves his family more than anything, but can't take his mind off their wonderfully sinful maid. He hasn't touched her- yet. But one day she pushes him too far. And what is a boss to do but punish their employee?

Plot Three

Tate has been rejected by Violet, knowing that she can't forgive him for what he has done to her family. But his love for her won't fade and he can't take it. Lonely, broken, and angry, Tate decides to take Hayden up on her offer and use her like the psychotic slut of a ghost that she is.

--+ As a side note +--

Pretty much any plot involving Tate would be win. I love Tate and would love to use his character. <3

Anime/Manga

Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Yu Yu Hakusho
Gundam Wing
Rurouni Kenshin
Diabolo [Manga]
Black Bird [Manga]
The Demon Ororan [Manga]
Demon Flowers [Manga]
Goth [Manga]
Nabari No Ou
Loveless [Manga/Anime]
Deadman Wonderland [Manga]
Dawn Of The Arcana [Manga]
A Devil And Her Love Song [Manga]
The Betrayal Knows My Name [Manga]

Plots

Trigun:

Legato loves to torment the hell out of Vash, but what is for? For revenge? For satisfaction? Maybe it goes much deeper than that. Maybe he just wants to see Vash reach his breaking point. Or maybe, in some twisted way, he loves him. Legato holds the key to Vash's escape. Will he set him free?
-+MxM, sex scenes with plot, abuse, torture, self-mutilation. This plot can get pretty dark. [Sorry, no breaking of characters, I fucking refuse.]

Loveless:

Ritsuka has been walking for hours in the rain and is soaked to the bone before he makes it to Soubi's house. He can't find the words to say how much the elder man means to him. It's been years since they first started working together and defeated Septimal Moon and Ritsuka is old enough to realize the secret thoughts and fantasies that have tortured him. But he wonders two things: Will Soubi accept what he offers? And will he find the courage and strength to face his own emotions?
-+MxM, sex, some violence, potential rape/forced consent

The Betrayal Knows My Name

Yuki can barely remember his past life. Gathering bits and pieces, he comes to find that in his past life he was a woman. But what does it mean? Luka, his guardian that he feels so close to cannot seem to answer those questions that he craves the answers to. Luka isn't just a Duras, an Opast, or in a covenant with Yuki. He was also Yuki's lover in his past life. What will Yuki do when that knowledge suddenly bears down on him? Will he show Luka love? Or will he be destroyed from the inside out?
--+MxM more romantically inclined.

BDSM Plots - These are MxF compatible

The Portrait of Dorian Grey: In high society, an innocent man is seen as something to be treasured and doted on. But when this man enters into the underbelly of society and becomes acquainted with BDSM and all it's offerings, innocence is left in the dust.
--+Can be MxM or MxF - I would be playing the corrupter.

[More might be added at a later date]

Plot Addition:

He was never caught. He was never found. He was never identified and yet his name rings throughout history as one of the most brutal serial killers ever known - Jack The Ripper. But what could have started this whole killing conundrum? He fell in love. And had to kill her.

I would like to write a twisted love story about why Jack The Ripper began killing prostitutes or possibly why he suddenly disappeared and stopped killing prostitutes. Perhaps he fell in love with a prostitute until his urges to murder her final got the better of him and he ended her life? Or maybe killing her was the only way to save her? There could be several variations of this.

I would be playing Jack the Ripper. So in this, someone would be playing a woman. It can also be made into an MxM - perhaps Jack falls in love with a man who he stumbles in on having sex with one of the local whores?

Many ideas can be done with this and I hope to do this one.

Some Anime/Manga Plots: [Note, I change the ages to fit what I'm comfortable with. The youngest age of character I'm willing to have my partner RP as is 18/17.]

Goth: They had stopped several serial killers from spreading their carnage, but he wanted her for himself. He wanted to take her and mar her beautiful skin and keep her with him. He wanted to destroy her slowly, but keep her beautiful mind intact. How could one do that? He had never let those tendencies out before....but maybe now...now was the time. And she didn't have a say in the matter.

Demon Flowers: Masato Hiradaira couldn't help but love his guardian. He had raised him for a long time and wanted nothing more than to be with him forever. He had lost him once, but now that he was back and alive, maybe he could truly show his love to Ushitora...the demon who had killed his family but raised him all these years.

Trigun: Legato follows Knives like he is supposed to, but the one man who turns him from an obedient dog to a wolf with a hair trigger. He wants Vash for himself, to keep him and destroy his mind. Maybe then could he deliver what Knives asks - to make Vash suffer for the rest of his life.

The Demon Ororon: Chiaki never wants Ororon to leave her, but she knows that with foreboding hanging over their heads, she can only give him one thing before the end finally comes to a close: her love in physical form. But will it be enough to carve him into her heart forever?

Gundam Wing: It was rare for Heero and Trowa to be in a room together for long since they were always off on separate missions, but eventually the crew crashes at a secret base for a little R&R. When a heated fight breaks out between Heero and Trowa - the two most stoic of the entire bunch- more than just insults is exchanged between them.

Intricate Sonnet Of Death: A plot.

As I'm sitting here thinking of what to make for this plot, I've decided I want something like Romeo and Juliet but with a more twisted edge. I also want a supernatural addition to it. It could be simple things like magic or maybe the potential for witch craft. Maybe they play in the dark arts to pretend to die and then after they are dead, they come back to life and escape from their families? Maybe there are several murder plots. Maybe instead of meeting at a ball, one of them is sent to kill the other and fall in love instead? And then it's a race to see who can live through the rest of the story. It has many possibilities. Won't you play with me?

I would really like to see where this might go.

RE: [To Steal Your Soul] Dark Plots Renewed

I'm trying to get back into roleplaying and currently craving dark and gritty plots that will grab my full attention. I want blood, fighting, and mental anguish. I want characters who are fucked up and can only obtain some semblance of love through dark acts or can only be brought back from the brink through such acts. I'm not against seduction and romance, but I want Darkness. I want Dark Love, not frilly romance. I also want sarcasm and comedy with my plots. I also want people to die in the plots - not necessarily the characters, but I want death and sorrow and heartbreak.

This grabbed me.

Feel free to steal my soul... not that I believe I have one.

I believe we could be well matched. Check my own request thread and then pm me, should you concur.

RE: [To Steal Your Tainted Soul] Updated 10/1/12 [MxM Preferred]

25z709d.jpg

I do have some sense of humor, after all.

Also: Link to my other mini request thread.

Torturous Nightmare

RE: [To Steal Your Tainted Soul] Updated 10/1/12 [MxM Preferred]

Bumping for fun.

Side note: I might be willing to do a master/slaveish type RP depending on the plot in mind. No, I won't be the slave, you would be. I play the dominant roles in case some people missed that.

dontalways.jpg

RE: [Devouring With Beautiful Destruction] [MxM Preferred]

So I'm bumping this for funzies.

Also I have a plot idea in mind.

I've been reading the manga Alice in the Land of Clover: The Cheshire Cat Waltz.

I wouldn't mind doing this RP in which Boris also known as The Cheshire Cat slowly corrupts Alice. So it would be malexfemale [I would be playing Boris.] In the manga, Alice is 16 but for this RP, I would have her closer to 18 or older than that [just sheltered, etc, etc] as that is my preference. Boris would be in his early to mid twenties though his age isn't specified but looks around 20 or so. Anyways, this plot would be a corruption of innocence and blooming into true adulthood while learning about Alice's secrets and Cheshire's dark desires.

Another plot that I had in mind would be The Mad Hatter and The Cheshire Cat hooking up. Hatter is known as Blood Dupre and is the leader of the Hatter Mafia. He is the epitome of the "dark gentleman" with a sexual edge who is also seen teasing Alice but for this plot, it would be him teasing her for the sake of luring in Boris to see if he'll play Hatter's game. It would dark and gritty and comedic. It would also be malexmale.

A third plot that might be interesting to some and has peaked my interest is a plot between Alice and Nightmare. Nightmare is ill and very silly outside of Dreams but once in them, he is like another person and plans to lure Alice in and give into her wicked dreams as he shatters her innocence with little touches here and there until she doubts the person she is until she comes into her own and finds herself, and the desires lurking deep within her heart.

Care to join me for some tea?

Trying to get the juices flowing: So here's a random plot-

A Living Dhampir:

Everyone thought they were dead. Hell, it was hard to find a living dhampir these days. Usually they killed themselves in their berserker rages or they were killed after they were conceived. Either way, they never lived long. Except for this one. She was older than most vamps, bordering on the five-hundred year mark. Perhaps it was the bearer of her bloodline that made her so unique as she was born from the line of Vlad Basarab. No one knew much about dhampirs in general, but this little smart mouth was Vlad's niece. And she caught the attention of a powerful vampire from the Vampire Counsel. Her nature is to kill vampires, his is to kill threats like her, and yet when they touch, their world explodes.

Will they survive?

So I'm bumping this with what I might be looking for~

I want psychotic plots. I want to play with psychotic characters. Think you can fulfill this craving?

Take a peak and see what awaits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom