Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oh baby, plug it in! (requesting smut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kuru

Some rules:
*I do not play as big breasted women. I prefer playing as women with smaller breasts; a or maybe b cup breasted young woman.
*I do not do scat or gore/vore.
*I do not play as milfs.

Those are pretty much my only rules! I'll add more as I think of them! Here are some turn-ons:

*Bestiality
*Master/Slave scenarios
*Demons
*Tattoos and piercings
*French and German men

PM me if you'd like to play! ;D

RE: Let's role play!

I'm up for a RP, I've got some ideas that could work quite well with what you want, PM me if your intrested.

RE: Breeding time~

Would you be intrested in breeding plots not involving werewolfs and vampires?
Kuru said:
I'm looking for a werewolf x vampire role play, where the werewolf impregnates my vampire character~

If you wanna play as a whole pack of werewolves, that's fine. If you wanna play as the Alpha wolf in a pack, that's cool. If you wanna play as a lone-wolf, well, I have no problem with that either!

We can come up with a plot if you're interested! So, if you are interested, please drop me a PM!

Bloodmage said:
Would you be intrested in breeding plots not involving werewolfs and vampires?
Kuru said:
I'm looking for a werewolf x vampire role play, where the werewolf impregnates my vampire character~

If you wanna play as a whole pack of werewolves, that's fine. If you wanna play as the Alpha wolf in a pack, that's cool. If you wanna play as a lone-wolf, well, I have no problem with that either!

We can come up with a plot if you're interested! So, if you are interested, please drop me a PM!

Well, yeah, depending on what you had in mind. ^^

I've got a couple plots based around breeding, and if none of them catch your eye, then we can come up with something else to do it. Breeders are so hard to find.

RE: Kidnapping, age play, incest. and light torture.

Bupuuuuiouiuouuouommmmp.

RE: Do me! ;D

Howdy! I PM'd about the paying the younger girl money plot. If you're still interested and would like to RP with me, just give me a shout back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom