Nothing to Fear (Maiesiobreed and Arcturus)

She didn't squeel or crawl away when she felt the first officer come up behind her and grab her ass, his deft fingers twirling and grazing against her engorged clit. No....she encouraged him, rubbing her ass back into him and spreading her legs like a whore, her babies squirming and twisting within her as she ran her tongue up and down the officers huge cock like a whore. She couldn't help it at all, she realized, to her utmost horror....but worst of all she was actually enjoying it. Her body was squirming, heaving in pleasure as she felt his fingertips tracing along her swollen clit, playing with her popped out belly button.

She was bouncing her ass up and down, rocking her body back and forth in sexual frustration, her huge milk filled udders slapping lewdly against her belly in the tight spandex outfit. She hummed ferocioiusly into the cock that was bobbing in and out of her mouth, just begging for the second officer to dump his load into her bimbo mouth.

"Hmmphhhhhh hmmphhphhhhhhhhh hhh doooo it!" She mumbled ferocioiusly, her mind clouded by sex sex and nothing but more sex.

The first officer groaned as Barbara hummed around his cock, sending waves of pleasure through his body. Fingers clamped down on either side of her head and his hips began thrusting, forcing her to deepthroat him with every thrust. ”Oh shit,” he groaned, pulling roughly at her hair as he felt himself nearing climax. ”Oh shit oh shit.”

Neither of them could know just what was wrong with Batgirl. All they knew was that, all of a sudden, she was more than willing to have a go, which was something the officers had speculated upon amongst one another. She might be pregnant, but that only made it more taboo. Her huge, milk-filled breasts were straining against the already skin tight material of her costume. She was practically damp through the material at her crotch, begging to be fucked.

As if on command, the officer whos cock Barbara had her mouth wrapped around came in her mouth, his cock jammed down her throat as he released himself into her body. He shuddered for a moment, reveling in the sensation.

Behind her, the other officer had begun acting, pulling the belt from her hips and tugging the material down about her knees. He ran his hands over her stomach, before forcing two fingers into her cunt. His fingers were rough and calloused, rubbing against her g-spot. He had leaned over her, so that he grasped her breast with his other hand, squeezing roughly at the engorged flesh.

"Hmmmphhhhh hmmmphhhhh so fucking good!" Barbar cried out as the officer with his cock in her mouth dumped his entire load into her and she gulped down every single droplet of the cum...she had never been a girl to swallow before (she hated the taste) but damnit she was loving it now as she made sure to drink every single little bit.

Her tits were leaking furiously, spreading two huge, wet marks on her skintight costume. She felt two fingers enter her cunt and she groaned animalistically...fuck that....she wanted to be fucked and fucked hard!

"Ohhhhhhh you don't want to use your fingers stud...cum in me and cum in me hard!" She cried out as she reached back and took his cock into her hand and lined it up with her sopping wet pussy. She sat down on the huge rod and cried out as it spread her apart, humping it like a slut. Her mind was screaming out to stop, to get to a doctor, to tell Batman what had happened to her....but damnit she just didn't fucking care! She needed cock!

(Sorry for the delay! I was on vacation for two weeks. I thought I would have internet access during that time!)

The officer groaned loudly as Barbara sat down on his cock, taking his entire length in one swift movement. His hands gripped tight at her hips, nails biting into her sides. It did not take long before he came again, emptying himself into her wet cunt, body shuddering as she rode him through it.

”Shit,” he said, pushing Batgirl off of him. ”Come on, let’s get out of here.” Both of them knew that they couldn’t just take her to the hospital now. They couldn’t explain that they had just practically raped batgirl. And what about when the mask had to come off? Whoever it was, that meant that they had practically forced themselves on that person as well. They left Batgirl on the ground in the alley, the cop car speeding out of the alley and back onto the road, as if they had never been there.

Not too long after, there was a quiet thud, the sound of a body landing in the alley. Dark cape pooled out onto the ground, and the figure was silhouetted against the night sky. Looking up, the pointed ears of the mask shone, dark against the darkness of the evening. Villains of Gotham knew that face as their worst enemy. The police knew him as the vigilante of Gotham. Batgirl knew him as well.

It was Bruce Wayne. Batman.

He didn’t recognize her at first, was walking slowly up to Barbara, boots crunching over the gravel in the alley. As he got closer, his eyes widened, recognized the costume, the hair, the smoothness of the face. ”Barbara…?”

"Guys....guys where are you going! Please....fucking come back I need this. Fuck me raw!" She cried out, as the officers started to run away for some odd reason, leaving her naked and leaking fluids from her pussy and her swollen tits.

"I was so fucking close to getting off....please come back!" She cried out, her hand now moving along her swollen belly to find its way into her delightfully sopping cunt...she let loose a guttural moan, as she started to finger herself like a desperately horny teenage girl that had just discovered self pleasure for the first time. She didn't even hear the boots walking forward and near her until the figure was right on top of her. She noticed that a shadow was over her body and she looked up...she didn't even stop fingering herself when she saw who it was.

"Hmmmm Bruce, how are you? Can you fuck me, I'm so close" She said, moaning loudly as an orgasm exploded in her body, basically knocking her out. It was the last thing she remembered before blacking out....

ArcturusMagnus said:
(Sorry for the delay! I was on vacation for two weeks. I thought I would have internet access during that time!)

The officer groaned loudly as Barbara sat down on his cock, taking his entire length in one swift movement. His hands gripped tight at her hips, nails biting into her sides. It did not take long before he came again, emptying himself into her wet cunt, body shuddering as she rode him through it.

”Shit,” he said, pushing Batgirl off of him. ”Come on, let’s get out of here.” Both of them knew that they couldn’t just take her to the hospital now. They couldn’t explain that they had just practically raped batgirl. And what about when the mask had to come off? Whoever it was, that meant that they had practically forced themselves on that person as well. They left Batgirl on the ground in the alley, the cop car speeding out of the alley and back onto the road, as if they had never been there.

Not too long after, there was a quiet thud, the sound of a body landing in the alley. Dark cape pooled out onto the ground, and the figure was silhouetted against the night sky. Looking up, the pointed ears of the mask shone, dark against the darkness of the evening. Villains of Gotham knew that face as their worst enemy. The police knew him as the vigilante of Gotham. Batgirl knew him as well.

It was Bruce Wayne. Batman.

He didn’t recognize her at first, was walking slowly up to Barbara, boots crunching over the gravel in the alley. As he got closer, his eyes widened, recognized the costume, the hair, the smoothness of the face. ”Barbara…?”

Bruce was not sure what was wrong with her. He had just seen Barbara two days ago. She had been as she had always been. Now, she was heavily pregnant, looked as though she were ready to drop more than one child. Something had gone awry, and Bruce Wayne, who had access to anything which money could buy, had no idea what it was.

He had picked her up. Even as pregnant as she was, Barbara was still light. Her full, heavy breasts pressed against the suit. He could feel the damp on her breasts from where her milk had soaked through.

The Batman was better than anybody at finding his way through the dark streets of Gotham, of moving unobserved through the shadows. Before too long had passed, he had brought Barbara, Batgirl, back to the cave, had laid her down onto a bed, hooked her up to machines. When he saw what the machines read, he was dumbstruck. She was carrying multiple children, looked like she was already at least eight months in, ready to give birth at any time. ”Barbara, what did you do to yourself?”

Back
Top Bottom