Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Be gentle! >w< M/F NEW PLOTS! <33

Status
Not open for further replies.

OopsieDaisy

Super-Earth
I'm dollface, I've been on here before but way back when.. Lately I've been craving some naughty roleplay fun, so I'm back! I could make a rabbit hole, but I'd rather just be lazy and list what I really like and really hate here! <3

I only RP on PM's not IM, not Email or thread. Okay? :]

<333; Teasing, touching, licking, masturbating, virginity, toys, pet names (sweety, DOLLFACE, darling, cutie..), oral (both ways), receiving anal and rimming~

</3; Jerks, pain, blood, gore, dismemberment, scat, water sports and force

Now straight to business!

The Babysitter NEW!!!
A senior in highschool is taking care of a fourteen year old hormonal and completely perverted little scamp of a boy, she babysits him on the weekend. By no means is she very popular or even has many friends, shes a nerd who writes romances with slight hints of kinky scenes. Although shes rather shy and keeps to herself, the girl has a killer body with lovely innocent face. The boy finds she left one of her story note books behind, it contains a scene where a character is strapped down and toyed with until the other admits to how much she likes it - And him. Very kinky indeed. Well, it just happens to give the little guy ideas of his own .. She'd agree with accompanying him for a nap if he played up how sick, tired and scared with that cute face of his.. Well.. This plan just might work..

Male Model x Female Photographer NEW!!!
She's a young, talented and fresh face photographer, he's a rich, successful model turn singer who has all the ladies hearts at his sleeve. She was hired to do a shoot with him for a magazine, throughout the shoot he just kept staring, of course he had to look at the camera at times but he was giving her such an eye, like he was defiling her with his gaze and it came out so damn sexy in the finished pictures she was amazed... He'd been intrigued by how flustered and innocent she was from simply a stare, he wanted to learn much more about this talented young thing. So he called her up casually for her to work on his personal portfolio. He needed some new face shots anyway. She was flabbergasted that him - Such a popular, handsome and in demand singer and model even needed face shots. He didn't. But that would prove more apparent when - she invites him over to her home and he's planning on doing more than just gander this time...

Incubus x PrincessNEW!!!
She is to be the queen, the kingdom is up in arms, she is not a woman yet but at the tender age of seventeen, she's never known a man or even been groomed for the throne. Her mother and elder sister, along with father, had been slaughtered in a raid that left the kingdom in shatters. Now she was the only sole contender for the throne, the only male being someone from her fathers side, a long lost cousin.. He was an incubi and destined to be her husband, tonight would be the first time they meet a week from their arranged wedding the princesses grandmother had set up - Who currently held the thrown weakly for them. She awaits nervously in her bed chamber for him, its accustom for the couple to stay in the same quarters - So this was now his room as well. But she barely knew him! Even worse he was an incubus and everyone knew what that entailed for the innocent little princess..

Catholic School Girl x Business Man

Everyday she rides the train, the same one he does, everyday she stands in the exact same place and every day he puts his hands on her. Feeling up her young firm breasts, wide hips and dampening panties underneath that tempting plaid skirt.. She never says a word, never screams or protests. Simply holds her tongue from moaning and leans against his strong form... Day after day of this is driving him crazy, each time they go their separate ways at the same station. He knows she's a virgin, that she seems like a good girl at first glance.. That they're at least ten years apart.. But his urges become too much, one day after they exit the train he takes her hand and leads her away, she doesn't fight or protest.. He knows she want's it too.

Big bad wolf x Little Red

There is no grandma, no mother or family. This little red hoodied beauty lives all by herself in a cottage that is right in the middle of the forest. When her grandmother was younger, she helped raise a small wolf, his family had been slain by humans. She made him promise, if she were to die or disappear that he would keep a eye her lovely granddaughter. As a freak of nature, he stood on his hind legs and knew English, his body took on slight humaneque features along with feelings and thoughts just like any young man but backed up by feral overwhelming desires. After watching this girl is secret, like he always had.. He couldn't have helped but fall in love with her smile over the years and now she was so beautiful, growing up and completely alone in the world.. But she's bound to catch him sneaking around eventually. Afterall, this was his home before she moved in..

Twin brothers x Sister
She's grown up so much from the lanky awkward pre-teen she once was, now her curves were filling out, only accentuating the pretty, cute baby face she already had. They notice she's become more and more distant, they used to love playing with her, if it was dolls, dress up or just exploring outside. They loved and indulged her in whatever they're baby sis wanted to do, now she hides in her room and always makes them wait when they knock on her door.. What is she doing by herself all the time.. One time they decide not to knock, shocked to find their cute, innocent little sister with that skirt fulled up, rubbing against her panties, soaked against her touches.. So completely naughty yet delectably innocent.. The tight little thing hadn't even pushed her own slender fingers inside.. Maybe the two big brothers have just found a new game to play with they're baby sis, something that will surely bring them closer to her once more..

More to come. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom