Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM Search via e-mail or AIM~

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogogigi

Dust
Hey there! I'm new to the forum but hoping to find some fun RPs with a little luck. :3

To start with a little bit about me - my name is Gigi, I live in France so it can be hard to coordinate time zones sometimes but if I like the RP enough, I am willing to get online at odd hours. I RP by e-mail and AIM mostly. I think that's enough about me. :)

So, as far as RPing goes. We'll start with this.

Post length - At least 1 paragraph per post, though I tend to start out with a long intro and settle into a pattern of 1 or 2 paragraphs. I am a mirrorer though, so if you write longer posts, I typically will too. I'm also very attentive to my grammar and spelling on most occasions and expect you to be as well, at least within the RP.

I really only play MxM at the moment, unless you have some amazing blow-me-away plot. In most cases I am willing to play sub/dom/top/bottom/seme/uke/whatever, although there are a few scenarios where I prefer to stick to a certain role.

Not trying to be a bitch here, just want to be up front with what I RP and what I don't. I don't RP fandoms, I don't RP fantasy, I don't RP sci-fi type of things. I can maybe deal with one small element if it doesn't modify the RP too much, but overall, I like my RPs realistic and actually somewhat plausible. Also I'm not really into playing historical or futuristic time periods. I like to role play modern day typical people. That doesn't mean they're always doing every day typical things though. ;)

I am a huge fan of the taboo relationships, but I can also play more modest pairings. Please feel free to suggest any kind of pairing you think would be fun, particularly if they involve exciting plots! And now I shall list some things I would enjoy RPing to give you a bit of an idea. :3

Currently Craving:
Father x Son RP - I am looking for someone to play Father in this RP. I do have a plot idea, so ask if you're interested. :)

Other faves:
Master x Slave(s)/Pet(s) (multiple slaves makes this so fun!)
Slave x Slave
Brother x Brother
Stepfather x Stepson (I've a plot idea)

More~
Prostitute/Stripper x Client
Married Man x Old Friend (or anyone, really)
Best Friend x Best Friend
Roommates
Teacher x Student
Stepbrother x Stepbrother
Suggest away!

When it comes down to it, I don't need a lot to go off of to start an RP, but we can plot away to your heart's content if you'd like. Personally, I wouldn't mind each developing our own character's independently and then just having them meet somewhere - anywhere - and seeing where it goes from there. Kind of like real life?

+
I adooore doubling/tripling/whatever.
Love triangles. This goes hand in hand with the above. ^
I enjoy adding mpreg but usually down the line.
Power struggles & non con~
I'm not a furry fan but I do find catboys adorable :3
Stockholm Syndrome <3
Adding an abusive element to any normal pairing.
Mixing any of the pairings above makes me happy!

I believe that is all I have to say for the moment... if you'd like plots or more details on anything, don't hesitate to contact me! OH, and please don't contact me on this site, I'm new to it and doubt I will notice if you PM me or something. ^^;; Contacts below~

e-mail: konnichiwaneko27@gmail.com
AIM: konnichiwaneko27

Hope to hear from you soon if I've piqued your interest! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom