Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[ m x m ] { seeking the watson to my holmes! (or vice versa.) }

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, what the title says I'm looking for somebody to play Watson for me, specifically Dr John Watson from the BBC Sherlock series. I may be willing to coordinate other Sherlock roleplays of course and I am happy to play Watson himself, but I really do like playing Mr. Holmes, he's pretty darn fascinating

There are more roleplays, keep scrolling down if you want to see them, but I want to make a few points clear first - these are my rules, I suppose.

- I am happy to do mature stuff in this but keep in mind that 1) It's Sherlock, I'm not really interested in sex sex sex, I'd rather have plot sex plot or something. Plus, don't expect instaromance here. I'd

- Communicate with me! I'm not saying we have to be bosom buddies instantly but at least make an effort to communicate with me. I roleplay Sherlock Holmes, expect me to be a little bit strange at the least.

- Please, please don't pester me. Like I said, I have a real life. I don't mind a nudge occasionally or an 'are you okay? You haven't posted/been online in a while' but sending a mail a day is a bit much for me unless we're...y'know, talking xD

Okay, so! Holmes and Watson, John and Sherlock, probably makes my list of favourite pairings ever in the universe. I'm not sure about anything 'mature' but definitely some kind of dysfunctional romance involving Watson & Holmes and definitely some Moriarty fun in there. I'd love to really explore the actual crime side of it as well instead of just pure fluff.

I can also do other pairings. Hell, I'll pair anybody xD

Jim/Sherlock is amazing, I can play either here
Sherlock/Lestrade
Mycroft/Lestrade
etc, etc.

I hope bumping this isn't a no-no, it's still relevant and I didn't want to make a whole new board >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom