Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interested in being dommed, also I am cool with being a dom, just to be clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Howell

Super-Earth
Hey any women interested in domming someone I think I would make a nice slave or pet or whatever you would like. I'm usually the dominant one in RP's and would like a change of pace. However if you're interested in something with a dominant male I can do that as well. But I would prefer to be submissive for the moment :). Also I wanted to add that I am quite literate, but I prefer 1-2 paragraph posts generally.

I'm pretty much into any roles as long as it involves two humans, some favorites are. *My role is on the right*
Mistress/Slave
Mistress/Pet
Slave/Master
Boss/Assistant
Secretary/Boss
Teacher/Student
Cheerleader, or popular in some other way Sister/Shy awkward brother
Model/Agent
Student/Teacher
Super Villain/Super Hero
Stalker/Target
Dominant Rich Woman/Guy Who breaks into house to rob her
Mother of the bride/Groom
Best friend's mother/Friend
Tennis Player/Line Judge who blew a call
First Lady/President
President/First Husband(?)
Intern/President

I think that covers my favorites. I have some basic plots for the majority of them.(Especially the last two.)

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2012/11/FollowingPoster.jpg
I'd like to do something involving this lady. If anyone's interested in that.

One more major interest that I'm not quite sure how to phrase. Basically my scenario would feature a domme female and a submissive male. The female would want a child so she would order her sub to impregnate her basically and it would work. So then we'd play out the pregnancy of the dominant woman who forces the submissive male to wait on her hand and foot throughout the entirety.

As for kinks they're listed here:
http://www.f-list.net/c/klayton%20king
Also I've recently gotten into lactation and may want to try pegging, don't remember where I put those in the Rabbit Hole

Some of the no's are negotiable if you would like something on that side of the list. I think that's all I can think of to write for the moment. Ask about any questions or concerns.

RE: Interested in being dommed

do you have anyone signed up for the dominant rich woman and break-in guy yet? if not, i would like to hear more about the plot. you may send me a message ((also, thank you for responding to my thread)).

RE: Interested in being dommed

if anyone's awake, I'm pretty much cool with doing anything that involves humans and a modern setting.

RE: Interested in being dommed, also I am cool with being a dom, just to be clear.

bumping this just to clarify that I am very willing to dominate.

Hmm well I don't particularly like to play characters other people have created, but I would be fine with my partner playing an established character if that answers your question.

Oh ok, I'm a huge fan of Nightwing and Batgirl and would you be able to rp as Nightwing? I thought thta I'd ask pm me for more details about this plot idea ok.

Well I don't think I could do Nightwing, I'm a huge fan of the character and would be annoyed with myself for not doing him justice. I could do an OCxBatgirl if you're interested in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom