Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*Seeking a literate male to fufill my Batman/Bruce Wayne guilty pleasure*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair1216

Pulsar
Batman/OC
(Please note: This roleplay may not be for huge Batman Comic buffs. I don't know every detail of the comics, nor do I plan to play accordingly. This is for fun, and I just find Batman/Bruce Wayne a huge turn on. Just being honest.)

Bruce Wayne - Playboy. Billionare. Brooding Vigilante. While Batman is not parolling the city, Bruce Wayne is making appearences at business affairs and putting on a convincing front. When he's at his mansion, he prefers to brood alone, only having the company of his butler, Alfred. And with clues of the psychotic Joker on the loose, he's been drawn to an even darker place. However, due to Alfred falling to illness and unable to fufill all of his duties, Bruce is forced to hire a live in maid to help him take care of things around the mansion.

When Katie Welch sees an ad from Bruce Wayne for a live in maid position, she jumps on the opportunity. After a complex childhood and running away across the country, she's had to work for everything she's had. At 20, she's in her second year of University, and she's running short on cash. Upon receiving the job, she moves in, meets Bruce Wayne himself, and suddenly starts to realize the billionare is not the man he seems.

Basically, I want something of a dark relationship. We can wait a while before she even finds out about him being Batman, assuming he would not just come out and tell her. I also don't think he'd open up quickly, and I imagine it would be a strong sexual relationship. Maybe she's his way of getting away from his issues, possibly her being the thing he takes it out on sexually. The relationship can evolve, especially when she finds out his secret, but he fears for her safety with the Joker being around. He knows if he makes their relationship public, she will be a target. I want some danger involved, for the male to be very dominate, and the story to be literate and present. As for communication, I like to keep my games in threads, though I don't mind putting it in the semi-private forums. I like a consistent partner whom I will hear from every day unless something were to come up in RL. I'm a night time person, so I'd like to have a partner whom could post back and forth in the evenings/late nights. 1-2 paragraphs is all I ask, with it being literate. Effort is the most important thing, for I don't like to be the one who has to pull all the weight in a game. Put in your own ideas and creativity. You can always talk to me through PM or YIM. I love to talk about a plot to keep it going and strong, and I love for someone to tell me what you will enjoy the most so that I can incorporate it. It's only fun if we mutually enjoy it.

Let me know if your interested, and we can talk about plot and such into more detail.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom