Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Wanna Be The Very Best...

Status
Not open for further replies.
(10 points, for whoever can finish the subject lyric)

Note:I know i have a primay thread, but, hopefully this will get som hits

Hi, there everyone, i am currently seeking a Pokemon, based RP, i am looking for a female, to play a female role, No guys playing females please. anyways, this will NOT, follow the Anime storyline, i want to keep it as close to the game's as we can, while still keeping it our own story.

Setting: Johto/Kanto

^ Reason ^

Those are my two favorite regions, i will not be willing to deviate from those two, so no Hoenn or anything.

Story: While following close to the games Gold & Silver, i would like to keep the story original as, in our own ideas mixed into the world.

Character's:While, i will use an OC, i don't expect you to, as i will post a few of the femal characters from the franchise for you to choose from below, feel free to contact me on anyone of them, and we can work out everything else via PM.

Anime/Game Females
May(A.K.A Haruka)Age:18
May

Misty(A.K.A Kasumi)Age:25
Misty

Hilda(A.K.A Tōko)Age:19
Hilda

Okay, like i said contact me about any of the female characters above or if tyou have an OC, we can work out a plot in PM or over YIM, let me knowi would love to hear from someone.

NOTE:All female characters are over or at the legal age of 18

Like no one ever was...to catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause...

A bump for a fellow fan. :)

*slides in* Hold the phone. A pokemon rp? That I am not a part of? This is, this is a tragedy! This is blasphemy! This is... looking to be unreplied to! As the only female-type on this site with a pokemon username (I still need to find a way to make it EclipseSerperior...Made this way before the English names were released), as far as I know, I must immediately message you about this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom