Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kunoichi's Requests! (F/F, M/F, Plots inside)-[Update 1/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been away for a while! D: But other things have gotten slow and I think I might be interested in coming around here again and trying the forum RP medium once again. : D

Contacting me!

Things highlighted in green, are the important points, for those that don't like reading through everything. : P

PMs preferred. I won't always check the thread constantly, so a PM will get a faster reply.

Important! Please tell me your ideas/interests when you contact me! Don't just ask if i want to RP. If you give me an interesting idea I like enough, the answer will probably be yes, I want to RP. I promise I don't bite(too hard), so don't be afraid to tell me what you're actually interested in. Worst I can do is tell you I'm not interested in the first idea, but that doesn't mean we can't still discuss other possibilities.

RP rules
(This is just what I would like to see from RP partners, and some of what you can expect from me as well.)

Proper spelling and grammar. No text speak, u=you, r=are, etc. None of that please, either in RP or OOC..

Intelligence and creativity. The above goes a long way to showing intelligence. ;3 Be creative, bring ideas to the table, discuss possibilities with me while we RP, show me something interesting, new and fun. :3

I'm really only interested in thread based RPies. I don't do email or IM RP, and I prefer using PMs purely for communication. I rarely give out IM info, especially as I can get busy with other things, so I don't want everyone I RP with IMing me. : P

Those active around the same times I am make the best partners, as I like to sometimes keep threads moving and post at least several times in a day if possible, and sometimes like to contact my partners and talk with them about the RP. I will tend to be most active in the evening and late night hours, on Pacific time.

Post length, is not a major issue to me. That said, I do like some detail and thought put into posts. On average I post around 1-2 paragraphs, depending on what's going on and how much I have to work with. I'd prefer partners who can give me at least a decent paragraph consistently. If all I get are 1-3 lines all the time, I'm likely to not be very interested.

Unfortunately I do have a bad habit of loosing interest in some RPies and sort of letting them drop. If I don't reply after a few days feel free to poke me about it. I might just be caught up in things outside of Blue Moon and haven't had time, or the state of mind to be able to reply. If I do loose interest in an RP, please don't take it personally. My interests and moods shift constantly and I'll move from one thing to another. So if we RP and I loose interest, we can always try to come up with a new RP, or discuss new ideas to make the current RP more interesting and pick it back up.

RE: In progress

Further RP info~

I play females and do female/female, female/male, and female/futa pairings. This means het and yuri pairings(And whatever futa falls under), no yaoi and likely no male/futa.
A Note: I don't care if you're a male who plays females, or the other way around. It's RP, it's fantasy, and people should be free to play what they like, no matter their RL gender. :3

I will play more than one character if the plot calls for it(such as playing twins, or a harem RP), but will not play more than three RPCs in a scene at a time.

I almost always play the sub role. It's what I enjoy most, and I don't really think I'm great at being dom.

While I may prefer the sub end of things, most of my characters are NOT willing little subby sluts. They are usually feisty, resistant, reluctant. So expect to fight, intimidate, blackmail, bind etc. to bring them under control.

SEX is not important to me in RP. However I do very much enjoy "sexy" RP, which includes my various kinks and fetishes. Fetish indulgence is what I like most, however I will still do actual sex scenes. But I prefer to avoid doing nothing but sex.

Fetishes and things I like in RP~

These are the things I consider sexy, and like to have often involved in my RPies.

Nudity and stripping:
(Click spoiler for full info)
One of the kinks I enjoy more than anything, is the stripping of my characters, in particular, forced stripping. My character being unable to stop the forced removal/destruction of their clothes, being left with very little, or nothing at all to wear, gets me going. It can be done in lots of ways, but I love creative methods of stripping. Magical means, or technological/chemical, depending on the theme of the RP. Burning, melting, disintegrating, dissolving, evaporating, vanishing, unraveling, eating(as by nanites, micro-organisms, being eaten off by chemicals or acids, or even just creatures with a taste for materials). All of these are fun, interesting and enjoyable.

Being stripped in public, or in situations in which being stripped is very inconvenient, add a bit of extra fun and humiliation to it as well. Vulnerability is a part of this, and being stripped of protective clothing, or armor all ties in, not just leaving the character exposed to the eyes of others, but leaving them vulnerable as well. Being stripped of armor in combat, or while in dangerous locations, or being stripped of warm protective clothing to be left exposed and vulnerable to the cold.

It could all be sudden and unexpected, quickly leaving the character nude and vulnerable, or it could be slow and progressive, leaving her with less and less over time, or a slow teasing removal of her clothing, letting her dread the next move.

I also enjoy particular instances that involve progressive stripping, such as being stripped doing combat, leaving the character to either surrender, or continue the fight naked. Also games that involve the removal of clothing for a loss(such as strip poker or other gambling games, or really any sort of contest like duels or races or whatever.) The can also include instances in which the character is nude already, and finds herself suddenly in a situation she would rather not be nude in(like being caught while bathing, suddenly transported somewhere unknown, being attacked and dragged off into some adventure without having time to dress, etc.)

-

Humiliation:
Sometimes, just being stripped or being naked in public situations is enough to cause my characters humiliation, and so the previous stripping fetish definitely plays into this a lot. But other things can be added, such as having something embarrassing to hide. In particular, my futa characters are usually very ashamed of being what they are, and try to keep their "extra bit" hidden. Having that exposed(either publicly, or to a single character who can use the knowledge to their advantage) is particularly humiliating. It could also involve the character wearing underwear which would be embarrassing to have revealed to others, such as a tomboy or shy character wearing sexy lacy things, or the character wearing something embarrassingly cutesy that she wouldn't want others to see.

This can also include things like pet play, that is someone having their human right stripped away and being treated like an animal, like a pet. Clothing taken away, wearing a collar, having to crawl around, eat and drink from bowls on the floor, etc.

-

Alteration:
I enjoy limited forms of physical transformation play. Some changes can be permanent, but some may be only temporary. Like the stripping, these changes could be sudden and quick, or slow and progressive over time.

-Breast expansion, which can lead to tops tearing/bursting to leave them exposed, and can also include lactation. It could also mean they're now too large for any bras the character had before they expanded, forcing her to go braless, at least temporarily. Probably nothing larger than a DD size long-term. The reverse is also possible, shrinking the breasts of a character who is perhaps proud of her bust to humiliate her.

-Size change, things like growth and shrinking of the entire body. Growing from a normal size, to towering over others.. in particular causing her to grow right out of her clothing, leaving it to tear off and leave her large and naked. Or shrinking down to several inches tall, her clothing dropping right off as she becomes too small for it to fit.

-Futafication, giving a normally female character a cock and turning her into a futa. This would be quite humiliating as the character who had been normal would now think she's a freak, and whether she was modest or not before, she would now try to keep her embarrassing addition hidden and secret.

-Other limited transformations, such as things like werewolves, or being changed from human to neko or other such things.

If you have other ideas, just ask. This list covers most of what I'm into, but there may be things I haven't thought of. Worst I can do is say no thanks. :3

-

Breast play:
Revealing and/or teasing of my character's breasts and nipples, once they're left exposed and vulnerable. Lactation and milking her breasts, either though magic, technology, or simply a character who naturally produces breast milk. I find someone drinking milk from my character's breasts to be fairly sexy, whether during a consensual scene, or forced. This could also possibly be applied with breast expansion.

-

Other things:
Beasts/monsters
Tentacles (I find tentacles on futa to be pretty sexy)
Light bondage (mostly just for the sake of immobilizing)
Soft/sensual torture (ice cubes, hot wax, tickling, flogging etc.)

Limits~
My limits are pretty simple and straight forward.

No anal, anal play, teasing, or anything involving anal or anuses.

No scat/watersports/piss, or anything that belongs flushed down a toilet.

No severe injury, gore, dismemberment. Only exceptions being a character able to have limbs removed without harm, such as a cyborg.

No death/snuff

No complete mind control. I like my characters able to resist, to be aware of what's happening, and to be able to dislike and/or protest it.

No pregnancy

No belly bloating/expansion

And in general, anything that is going to be done to physically alter my character at all, even if listed under the fetish area, should be discussed before hand just to be sure.

RE: In progress

Before I get into more specific plots or pairings, I'd like to throw out some plot devices that could be used in most any sort of RP theme.

Reverse trap:
A trap as most know, is a feminine male who acts/dresses girly. A reverse trap is a girl who dresses and acts like a boy, most often intentional to disguise herself as a young male, to attain admittance into a place, or position women would not be allowed. Such as a girl disguising herself as a young man to become a soldier or knight. This sort of plot can lead to a companion character discovering her secret, and further story can unfold depending on how the companion reacts to this.

Caught bathing:
Also listed under my fetish section, this can be a great plot device, especially to use it as a start to the RP. My character is discovered by another while bathing, her clothes and other items set aside, out of her reach. Her discoverer might pick up her things, and take advantage of the situation to lure her out of the water, force her to accompany them on some journey or quest... or use the advantage to capture her to be sold as a slave, or whatever other plans they might come up with.

Now, as for plot ideas and themes.. I tend to like fantasy, supernatural, and scifi the most. Swords and sorcery, adventures and quests, vampires, lycans, demons, space travel, high tech equipment, aliens and cyborgs. What does NOT interest me often, if ever, is mundane themes. Things set in a modern world, without any twists. Boyfriend/girlfriend, school life, neighbors, modern living... all of that is mundane, and rather boring to me if there isn't some kind of special twist, such as modern fantasy, or modern supernatural(meaning vamps, demons, lycans etc.). I like some spice in my RP, unreal things, things of dreams and fantasies, of games and movies exploring realms beyond the "real world".

A note on fandoms. I will gladly RP in fandom universes based off of games, anime, movies, etc. if I know enough about the subject and the world. However, I really prefer using OCs. There are typically very few canon characters I would be willing to play, and usually prefer to avoid it completely as I feel too limited having to play within a character that's already been defined. I also really do prefer my partner playing OCs as well. It's more creative, and as with characters I would play, there are likely to be few canon characters I actually want to RP with.

RP themes, pairings, plot ideas:
Pairings and/or plot/idea titles shown in red italics.

Craving list:
I've been pondering perhaps some sort of post apoc, or zombie apoc setting. No real ideas on plot, just the setting.

Feeling a little more FxF than MxF right now.. Would like to get some more of those going.
If not FxF, wouldn't mind one of the GM style RPies, either the contest or toweled adventure.

Player x GM Plots
These plots would be moreso my characters RPing opposite the world, with the other person playing a sort of GM role in which they control the world and determine who/what comes along for my character to interact with. Almost a D&D/tabletop sort of style(just without all the dice, stats, rules, etc. xD). This gives the other person the freedom to sort of determine what happens next, though of course no godmodding my characters still. ;3

Dungeon delving:
(Click spoiler to read plot)
The idea is an adventurer goes into some kind of dungeon, seeking treasures, glory, wealth etc. and has to face the various dangers that lie within. Traps, various dangerous creatures, mazes of tunnels, dungeon dwellers, rival treasure seekers all could be a part of the dangers the character might face.
-
Having to face various dangers and obstacles, the character might have to deal with a slow, progressive loss of her gear, armor and clothing being damaged over time and slowly deteriorating away to nothing, leaving her to continue her adventure naked... or perhaps repetitive loss as she looses one set of clothing/armor/gear and finds a new one after or finds the set she'd lost again.. Maybe even both with one set deteriorating over time and being taken, then found again to continue its slow deterioration, or finding new sets and each ending up being damaged and deteriorating over time. Either way she certainly ends up having to deal with periods of venturing forward completely nude for a time.
-
Themes could be fantasy, the typical setting for this kind of play, or even scifi with a treasure seeker visiting a primitive planet to find some ancient treasure, or a bounty hunter following the trail of a fugitive around an alien planet. It could also be combined with a virtual game world setting, in which the players are fully immersed and able to not only see and hear, but feel, smell, even taste as the game taps directly into the brain's sensory functions via a headset. The player could be a victim of a special virus or glitch that's been slowly spreading, locking the player into the game so she can't get out, and removing certain safety filters so she feels all the sensations, such as pain and pleasure, to a completely realistic level... or even beyond, possibly leaving her more sensitive to pleasurable stimulus than she should be.

(A good example of this sort of idea, at least in a fantasy setting, is this webcomic(not entirely safe for work): http://www.delvecomic.com/?webcomic_post=in-too-deep%E2%80%A6 )

The Contest
Various people of all types have found themselves taken captive and locked in a strange place... They are shown a vast audience as a voice announces that they are now part of a game, and then shown a vast obstacle course made to look just like a forest in a gigantic arena, complete with lakes, rivers and even a small mountain. They have a certain amount of time to reach the end of the course, but only the first(or first few) who make it will win, and receive their freedom... the rest, will be sold as slaves to buyers who sit in that audience.
-
Everything in the forest arena has been put there and designed to create challenges for the contestants, to slow and hinder them, strip their defenses, trap them, ravage them, and weaken them. Living plants, voracious creatures, traps, rivers and lakes of living slime or filled with creatures. Nowhere is safe for long, and the contestants must stay on the move. Even worse than all these built-in dangers, are the other contestants who will do anything to get ahead of the competition.(Potentially, they may have been given a special drug that causes sexual arousal and heightened sensitivity, making it easier for certain plants and creatures to detect their pheromones/scent of arousal and target them with a specific intent.)
-
My character(along with her fellow contestants) may be given her own gear(armor, weapons, clothing etc.) she may normally have, or simply basic gear provided by the game masters. This may be slowly lost as she goes through the arena, facing dangers and obstacles, loosing armor and clothing to damage over time as it slowly deteriorates, until she's left to finish the contest nude. Or it may be a repeated loss of gear and finding new gear hidden throughout the arena, only to loose that over time as well. Alternatively, she may be forced to start the game completely naked and helpless, having to find caches of gear hidden around the arena.. likely only to slowly loose it over time and again find herself running through the arena naked.
-
Fantasy or scifi are the themes that work best with this, as the arena could have been created magically in fantasy, or technologically in scifi. The theme also decides what gear the character may have, or find, and what sorts of creatures might be in the arena.

The toweled adventure
A young girl finds herself suddenly whisked away from her normal, modern life, transported to some strange, unknown place that seems to have come right out of a fantasy movie. She has no idea where she is, or how to get back home, and finds herself forced to go on an adventure or series of quests to find answers, and possibly a way back to her own reality. But what makes it all worse, is that she'd just stepped out of the shower before she was whisked away, leaving her with absolutely nothing but a bath towel to wear when she arrives.
-
The idea here is the towel is a recurring thing for her in this world. She would start out in it(or in nothing at all until she finds the towel nearby), and repeatedly end up in nothing but this towel... though not without it falling off time after time to expose her. No matter how many times, or in what way she looses this towel though, it keeps somehow ending up back in her hands and wrapped around her nude body. Even when she's able to wear real clothes.. it won't be long before something happens to them, either destroyed through some event(combat, attack, etc.) or taken from her... and then that towel shows up again.

Fantasy

Dragon x Thief
A thief gets caught while trying to steal from a dragon's hoard, and perhaps finds herself added to it.

Dragon x Royal/noble
A young woman of royal/noble blood goes wandering too far from home, and finds herself snatched up by a dragon seeking a play thing to sate its lonely boredom.

Warrior x Dragon shifter
A warrior seeks out a dragon to defeat/tame, only to find his/her conquest to be more than a simple beast, but a female dragon capable of shifting into a human form.

Supernatural

Vampire x Lycan

Mage x Demon
Plot a.
A skilled mage summons a demoness to perform his/her bidding, binding her to his/her will so she cannot try to escape or harm her new master/mistress. The mage can also cause the demoness to experience great pain through the binding seal, giving them some form of control to make her obey, as well as force her into human form, sealing most of her powers, or back into her demon form.
Plot b.
An inexperienced mage tries to summon a demon to grant her desires and do her bidding, but something goes wrong. She missed something, perhaps overlooked a step, and the demon(ess) she summons is not bound to her will, and free to act as they please, even against the one who summoned them. Perhaps the demon(ess) will play along, act as if they are at the beck and call of this young novice mage, taking opportunities to subtly hinder or embarrass her. Or perhaps the demon(ess) will simply turn on her, and make her their bound slave instead, using their powers to manipulate her, humiliate her, even cause little changes to her form. Either way, for the bold act of summoning a demon, and getting it wrong, there is a price to pay.

Scifi

Bounty hunter
More of a character concept, and very vague plot. A futuristic bounty hunter who uses power armor(something similar to Samus, probably a bit more streamlined). The idea revolving around either one long mission, or multiple shorter missions, and in either case the slow progressive destruction/loss of parts of her armor, leaving her with less protection, less weaponry, eventually down to her body suit, which may then start becoming torn and destroyed as well. By the end of the mission, she may well have almost nothing left of either armor or suit, finding herself unable to turn back or abandon her mission, but being in a much more dangerous situation without most of her gear.
Alternatively, this could be a master/apprentice plot in which a seasoned bounty hunter takes on a hot headed young apprentice. Perhaps the master bounty hunter has some rather, unusual forms of training. Could involve training in the nude, even having her gear taken away on missions for failure to follow instruction, even to the point of completing a mission with nothing on but a pair of boots.

Other

The World is Dead
No one thought the zombie apocalypse was possible, it was pure fantasy only in horror movies... That's where they were DEAD wrong. Government testing of new viral agents for bio warfare on animals leaked out.. infected animals escaped and got into the public, biting and infecting humans. It had strange effects on them, first seeming to kill them within a day... and then, reanimating them as walking corpses hungering for human flesh. Now with much of the population either dead, or shuffling around eating those still alive, every day is a struggle for survival. Survivors come in all sorts, some attacking others, looting, stealing, raping, taking whatever they can and taking advantage of the anarchy.. some band together and form small survivor communities, carefully keeping the infected out and offering trade to those who were clean. Others still are lone survivors, traveling by themselves, worrying only about themselves and surviving to the next day, interacting with as few others as possible to stay alive.
-
Don't really have any solid plot ideas on this yet.. just that I would be playing a lone survivor sort who has to do what she can to fight off the dead, stay alive, and deal with the ever present issue of deteriorating clothes that come closer to falling apart every day. She knows how to take care of herself, her father a former marine, and her mother a nurse. She was trained in firearms and hand to hand, as well as basic medical knowledge. Enough to survive and get by.
She may run into another survivor who's out on their own, perhaps less able to take care of themselves, having been part of a group that was killed or lost, and they team up to survive together. Or it could be done like one of the GM type RPies, and my partner gets to direct the story and throw things at my character for her to react to.

Power Contract:Craving
A somewhat original idea inspired by various different anime series.
(Click spoiler to read description and plot ideas)
This general idea could be done many different ways.. but the idea is there are special individuals with special abilities, and seemingly normal individuals to whom they become attached to through some sort of bond.
(Inspiring anime with similar themes, Sekirei, Seikon no Qwaser, Hyakka Ryouran, also the Pokegirl fanmade world would fit into this theme.)
(Open to MxF, FxF, or FxFuta pairings for this theme.)

I would like to play the powered character, which we can call "fighter" for sake of ease, and the other play the commander/master character. I would also like to have some dom/sub themes, involving the master/commander character being able to control the powers and special gear of the fighter character. This could be worked into a more all out master/slave sort of relationship, or just a heavily controlled sort of thing.

Powers, gear, and bonds:
How it all works depends on the setting, however binding comes with a few perks no matter the setting.
Before a bond is formed, the fighter has only moderate power, and any special gear they summon through magic or technology is at a basic level. When a bond is formed with a commander, the fighter's full power potential is unlocked, and their gear can be upgraded to a more advanced form. (Think level 1 gear can be made into level 2 at any time, or reversed back to level 1 depending on the situation)

The magic option- The fighter's gear, such as clothing/armor and weapons they may use are magical constructs, formed by the fighter's own power/spirit energy. After a bond is formed, the commander can summon this gear onto the fighter, or remove it at will.

The tech option- Highly advanced technological gear, possibly made up of nanites are used by the fighter to form their clothing/armor and weapons. This gear can be called out to take form, or dismissed to collapse back into nanites at will, controlled by the commander via a device when a bond/pact is made.

Setting ideas:

School setting, either modern fantasy, tech fantasy, etc. ((Think of anime school settings that involve characters who have special abilities like Ikkitousen, Freezing, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, MaiHime Hagure yuusha no Estetica, Maken Ki, etc.))
A school that acts as a training facility for the fighters and their partners, also a way for fighters to find commanders to bond with so they can learn to work together.

War setting, fantasy, tech fantasy, cyberpunk etc.
A world's countries/kingdoms are at war with each other, and every country/kingdom is searching for fighters to use as weapons, whether those fighters choose to join and fight willingly.. or otherwise.

Superheroine x villain(ess):
Focusing on the heroine loosing to the villain(or villainess), and falling into their clutches for whatever nefarious(and kinky) purposes the evil doer has planned.

FxF Heroinexvillainess plot
Two women live as room mates in the big city, sharing an apartment. Both are college students and good friends since they began living together. The problem is, one is straight, the other a closet lesbian, and both live secret double lives. The first room mate is in fact a well known local super heroine, while the second, is a notorious criminal, the arch rival to the heroine. In their civilian identities, the villainess actually has a crush on her beautiful room mate, but fears making a confession to the girl she knows is straight, so she keeps it to herself.

One fateful day, the villainess finally gains victory over her heroine nemesis, taking the unconscious helpless heroine back to a secret lair to bind her down and play out her revenge for always getting in her way. The first step was to get the heroine's mask off and see who she really is... and when she does, she finds her very own room mate, the woman she had a crush on under the mask. Shocked, and confused, she doesn't know what to do now. She puts the mask back on, and considers her options. She doesn't want to harm the woman she had feelings for, even if she could never act on them... However now, as her villain persona, with the woman of her dreams bound and helpless, she could do whatever she wanted with her, and the heroine would never have to know who it was. Thus begins the cycle of capturing this heroine, having her way with her, then subtly providing a way for her to escape, so it can begin again, and the villainess can live out her darkest fantasies with the target of her affections... Perhaps the heroine, is even beginning to enjoy these little capture sessions, more than she would ever admit. But what will happen in the long run? Will the villainess ever confess to her? Or will they simply remain locked in sessions of combat, capture, and after-play.

Digital game world
This would be an idea involving a sort of virtual reality game world, but virtual reality to the extreme. All of the senses are involved, sight and sound, as well as scent, taste, and even touch, thanks to a special neural interface that directly interacts with the brain. Of course, there are safety locks in place, so pain cannot exceed a certain level, no matter how much damage one takes in the game. Even death would feel like no more than a hard pinch, or a large static shock to the player.

But as with all online interactive communities, there are those who seek to abuse the system, and bend it to their will. Griefers who mess with people for their own laughs, hackers who want to exploit the system and the people within, viruses and glitches that cause things to go horribly wrong. In this world there are those who can take control of a person's in-world avatar, alter it however they like, to take anything they want from people. And there are those who fight to stop such people, the moderators who seek to maintain safety and proper use of the game world. But what happens when a mysterious viral force appears that locks people in the game, removes safety filters so they feel the FULL range of pain, and pleasure as well, and prevent victims from being able to log out?

(Similar to the .hack series, but this world can be anything. A fantasy game, scifi, a mixture of the modern world and fantastic elements like a blend of final fantasy and the matrix. Many options for pairings.)
Locked Mod x Hacker(s)
Locked player x Hacker(s)
Locked player x bugged game creatures(who want to do things other than kill the player)
(Bring your ideas in on this one! Be as creative as you like.)

Fandoms
(A remind of my above note, I prefer OC x OC, I'd rather keep canon characters out of it.)

Anime
Naruto
Sekirei
Queen's blade
Manyuu Hikenchou
Seikon no Qwaser
Ikkitousen
Pokegirls (The fanfics involving the Pokegirl world, rather than actual pokemon.)

(I've seen plenty of anime, so if you have a good one in mind, and some plot to go with it, ask me and I'll let you know if I'm familliar with it.)

Games

Red Ninja
Assassin's Creed
Legend of Zelda(Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask mostly)
Mass Effect
Dragon Age(so far only played some of Origins)
Elder scrolls(Skyrim mostly)
Onimusha
WoW*

(I have played some other games, but I'm not sure all of them make for great RP worlds/plots. If you know of something and have a plot, let me know. But the above are the games I've played and really liked.)
*(I have NOT actually PLAYED World of Warcraft. However I know at least enough about it to generally get what people say, due to having WoW player friends... and various online WoW porn. >_> So I am willing to give this a shot if someone really wants to do it. If nothing else, just using the races from WoW and the general world.. which I probably know less about than anyone who plays it at all. xD)

Movies/tv
Star Wars
Pirates of the Carribean

RE: Kunoichi's Requests! Craving some Yuri, Maybe futa! (threads, MxF FxF, literate)

A bump... for yuri. D:

RE: Kunoichi's Requests! Plot craving inside! (threads, MxF FxF, literate)

I return to lurk the shadows and seek some RP!

RE: Kunoichi's Requests! I Return! (threads, MxF FxF, literate)

Seems a lot of my RPies have slowed way down, or been dropped entirely. So, bump, as I look for more. FxF sounds good right now...

RE: Kunoichi's Requests! I Return! (threads, MxF FxF, literate)

Definitely want to do a FxF with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom