Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bend over! (F/M F/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OopsieDaisy

Super-Earth
Asses up, Darlings!

Hello my pretties~ You'd better be ready to be dominated. Heh.
Now, immediately I'd like to touch that I play with both boys and girls. I love futa girls that I can dominate, but I will NOT play a futa. Just not good at it.
At times I will be submissive, for the right man.. You gotta be able to handle me.

When you PM me, please include your fetishes and the type of Mistress you like! Sweet, cold, playful? I will not be cruel, its not in my nature. I will, however, punish you as I please. <333 But I'm sure my little bitch will like it..

I LIKE MEATY POSTS! SPELLING AND GRAMMAR! Explain and detail your actions or reactions, turn me on.. I'll dominate the hell out of you if you do that <3

What I'm into:
ONLY PMS! ON SITE ONLY! NO IM!
Spankings, paddling, light bondage, toys, whips, excessive cum, dirty talk, strap-ons (for the girls, or guys who like anal..), Futa slaves, neko slaves, double pen. (Doesn't have to be included, but I also like anal training..)

Keep it away!:

Scat, gore, cruelty (I will never bite too hard! ;3), watersports.

Plots - Parings - Ideas

A boy harem;
I'd ADORE if someone would play a whole crew of obedient sexy little slaves that I've collected.. Letting them all loose on her at times, to lavish her with love~ Makes me drool, Mmm..

Good ol' Mistress x Slave;
Many ways we could do it, all fun. Lets talk about the possibilities.

Butler x Mistress
She takes him off the street and gives him a job, soon he's fulfilling more than the cleaning and cooking~

Daddy x Daughter;
I find it funny, since it seems so popular on here if a curious daughter takes advantage of her young father who's been single since her mother? ;)
I also go for Mother x Son, Uncle x Niece, Brother x Sister.. So on..

Mother x Son
Possibly catches him masturbating calling out for his mommy? I'd love lots of kinky moments to happen, bondage, in the bathroom out on the deck, kitchen..So on.. If he could have a catholic school boys uniform I'd cream myself.

Queen x Concubine
In a world where woman rule, the queen gets her choice of which toys she'd like to play with. She chooses one very handsome/pretty thing to make an official concubine, can this willing little slave work into her heart and move up more? Or merely stay a sex toy for the queen?

~
Mistress x Twin Slaves
Roommates
Nerd x Cheerleader
Boss x Underling
Female Knight x Male squire
MILF x Teenage neighbor
Succubus x Priest

Things I will sub for;

Big bad wolf x Little red
Twin Masters x Slave

Tell me your idea's too! <3