Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doctor says. A toilet play, and rape story.

ikoshama

Planetoid
Just introducing things and setting things up to get to the juicy stuff. But please read and give me feedback. Thank you, advice, ideas, critiques, and words of wisdom are always more than welcome.

â??Doctor Saysâ?​

It was more than a quarter past noon when Shelby came running into the high school clinic looking a little ill; she had her hands wrapped around her stomach with her hands clutching her abdomen. She stumbled into the clinic and as she barged through the door and the desk clerk on the east wing of the office was standing in shock demanding that she comes back and sign in and wait until the doctor was ready. Thatâ??s right, this school has an actual doctor on the campus, it was a perk of being in a private school.

As the office official was still trying to get the young girl back out of the clinic the doctor who was at his desk get up and walk up from behind his desk and help the girl into a seat, and leaned out of the doorway and gave a few brief words, â??Itâ??s okay, she seems to need some immediate attention. Donâ??t sweat it, but thank you for concern, itâ??s awfully appreciated.â? With a smile and a nod he was back into the office, with the door closed and lacked to have the slit above the handle to show that he was occupied.

It was one of the perks of being a licensed M.D. with a PhD. He demanded that he would be able to get his privacy and when he worked that he worked in peace, and he would open the door and say when the next student could come in and see him. He usually didnâ??t give much slack; he would take his time and make sure that the actually sick patients would be properly taken care of. If someone wanted to play try and skip when he would see them, if they didnâ??t have a temperature when they saw the Doc, heâ??d write them up. This being so, not too many people saw him unless it was dire. Often there would be no one, so he had lots of time to relax.

Back in his office he saw this poor girl bent over in pain, he rushed to her side and aided her to get up and head to the back end of the office. The front half was his desk and a few chairs for waiting purposes, but in the middle of the room was a medical curtain that would divide the space. In the back half was the medical cot and a toilet, with a few small medical machines for general readings and inspection. The doctor helped her to lay on the bed, so he grabbed his clipboard and started to ask a few questions, but his most important question was, â??On a scale of one to ten, how much pain are you in?â?

Shelby had not let go of her stomach, she thought that applying pressure would reduce the anguish, she looked up with a wincing face, and she uttered under her breathe, â??Would it be bad that I said it was an 8? Maybe a 9?â? Shelby was a senior that was on the school tennis team and she was about 5â??4â? which hair that went to her mid-back and was light brown in color with some lighter and darker tones, that were completely natural; just another genetic blessing that she was endowed with. She was a slender and petite girl who had large round green eyes that were perfectly placed on her face. Her face was so well framed by her hair that emphasized the eyes and her tiny nose that was pointed and small. She was cute to put it briefly. Except, Shelby was in her school uniform sweating and holding her gut as if she was about to explode, squirming in discomfort and looking for anything to make this all stop.

The doctor reached into his coat and with a quick motion he pulled his small flashlight out and clicked it on, bringing it up to her eyes. He eyes opened a lot more than someone under healthy state would. The doc was aroused by the strange behavior, and started to take some more notes, but was still evaluating her, â??Itâ??s obvious that you are feeling far from well, through your action and your physiological response. So if you may, do tell me how youâ??re feeling and what do you think make be the cause of this discomfort.â?

Shelby was having a hard time getting her breathe now, let alone talk in full sentences efficiently, â??It feels likeâ?¦there are about a couple dozen needlesâ?¦good God, just jabbing all into my torso. And Iâ??ll assume that Iâ??ve eaten something questionable without realizing it. But anythâ??I really mean that anything will help me out here Doc. It feels like Iâ??m dying.â?

The doctor who was standing over her and evaluating her still with every little action, as she shifted her legs in her school uniform. How close he was to seeing her privates or her undergarments. He shook his pen in his hand, and the tall doctor with his short brown hair and lab coat on, thought of something. He felt her stomach, and that it was very tense and that any pressure put onto it caused her to yelp up and out in pain. He pulled back and apologized for it. Shelby didnâ??t care, she just wanted it to all go away. He nibbled on the end of his pen, and then tossed this out, â??This may seem crude and simple, and I didnâ??t go to med school for things like this. But I just think that you need to see the on the toilet for a while; just some good old pushing with get whatever thatâ??s causing that pressure in you out. Whether it may be gas or some solid stool. You need to get it out, and I think then youâ??ll be feeling a whole lot better.â?

Shelby looked up at him a little bashful and embarrassed knowing that she would have to do that just feet away from the school doctor. He gave her a little smirk and a shrug, â??You got to do what you got to do.â? He turned around and started to pull the divider from the side of the room to the other, separating the single into to smaller rooms.

He took a quick glance back over his shoulder to see what Shelby was doing, and he saw her sliding down her thong as she stood in front of the toilet. With her thong around her thin legs that anyone would really want to get between. She looked over her shoulder to see if she was aloneâ??or at least as close as she would get. As she glanced back, she took note of her motion and finished pulling the curtain to isolate her. He went to his desk, and started to fill out the formal paper work for a student in the clinic. He could hear her grunts and moans that she tried to keep quite and reserved, but she was in some real pain.

Back
Top Bottom