Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Search for an RP Partner! *UPDATE!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane25

Star
Hey there! It's been a while since I've been on this site since I have been busy and such with classes and work, but I'm finally been able to make some time to roleplay again!

If you are reading this thread, I would like to thank you! It has been a while since I have been on this site, but I'm always waiting and being anxious for a fun roleplay! Though I like trying out new and fun things I have my own conditions of course.

Conditions
I Prefer to have at least one or two paragraphs going for the rps. It's more fun that way and easier to go off of!

I may not have time to reply all the time, but I will do as often as I can and I hope that you would too!

I do NOT prefer scat, blood, gore, pain, and other things associated with those.

I will only RP M/F with me being the male and a female playing a female. It's where I'm most comfortable.

I have many interests and possibly will have many more as I hope to experiment with different plots and such with others! I'll try to be as open as I can but here are a few things I like to RP about.

Fantasy: I love fantasy, and its always fun to rp with elves and other creatures similar :3 I wouldn't mind doing some sort of a monster rp as long as it doesn't reach my dislike range!

School:More for like short term roleplays for smut...though I would be interested in how a long term rp with a nice plot would go :D

Sci-Fi:Something I have never done but as always peaked my interest. If you are interested in it, please let me know right away!

I don't mind a long term or short term rp. I enjoy an excellent plotline with action, humor, and smut. I don't have many plot ideas right now, but I'll list them when they come to me.

Plot One: Takes place in a fantasy world but with limited technology. The man with the greatest bounty in the entire world is being tracked down by the best bounty hunter in the nation. He is said to be the world's greatest swordsman and that he slaughters anybody in his way. What the bounty hunter expects is a cold ruthless killer...But what she finds is the exact opposite. They both have their dark pasts and wish to make amends, but can they work together to save what they have left? And will something spark between them on their journey? Inspired by the anime "Trigun".

Plot Two:Sci Fi rp. Almost all the humans have been destroyed by war and disease and are thought to be extinct by all races. However, a single human remains and he stands as one of the most profound space pirates around, and keeps a ruthless and cold exterior to his comrades and fighters. When he takes a certain hostage from a royal ship, can something change? Just kind of a fun idea since I don't see many space roleplays lol!

Plot Three A new young English teacher finds himself at a prestigious high school. However, the students of the school aren't exactly all angels. He wants to help all the students he can even with their personal lives, but can he resist the charms from them forever?

Plot Four A doctor finds himself in a caravan moving from village to village. Turns out, bandits end up raiding it and taking prisoners, with him included. The bandit group is led by a woman, and takes advantage of his medical knowledge as they are chased by guards and bounty hunters. Can the doctor find love in the terrifying woman? We could apply fantasy into this if you wish!

I don't have many short term roleplay ideas but I enjoy some of the short and sweet ones. I am dying to hear from anybody who is interested in roleplaying, and if you are just post here or fire a pm at me!

RE: The Search for an RP Partner!

Hey! Plot 1 sounds really interesting :3 I'm new to this site but i'm a great roleplayer. I might post a little less than you prefer but I'll try my best. Send me a PM and we'll talk more about it!

Ariana <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom