Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mansion of Animals OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
She couldn't hold back the giggle that would make a grown man fall to his knees at gow cute it sounded, but covered her mouth as to try to stop it from escaping when she heard his 'cool beans' comment. As she settled down she answered his question with a "Not really, but if you do I wouldn't mind watching whatever." Giving the furry boy a smile that went all the way to her violet eyes.

He heard her giggle and he couldn't help but chuckle a little. Vince bit down on his lip a little and kept flicking through the options. "Hmmm....Well...I guess we could watch generic comedy movie A... Or generic action movie B." He said with a chuckle and kept flicking through the options. He shrugged and picked one of the generic comedy movies on the list. He supposed that maybe a comedy would help lift up his spirits, and give him an opportunity to learn more about the batgirl. "So...How long have you been here Kurumu?"

Kurumu giggled again when she heard 'the generics' but said, "If you mean, how long i've been in the house only about three days, if you mean the city, about a week. I was staying with a girlfriend of mine, well at least until her boyfriend told me, and I quote 'Get your slutty tramp ass outta my house!' Which I promtly kneed him in the groin." getting a little flustered bear the end of her little rant.

Vince nodded...At first, and then frowned. "Ouch...What a dick." He said as he let his head shake back and forth. He brought his legs up onto the couch and cradled them in his arms for a moment. "Well...At least your here now. I don't think anyone is going to yell at you to leave here." He said with a smile. He darted his eyes back and forth between the screen and her. Every so often he let out a small laugh at a joke or a situation from the movie. He offered a small shrug as if adjusting himself in the couch.

every few minutes or so she would laugh weather it was a one of Vince's jokes or comment or the situation in the movie. But as the movie came to the climax she couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable staying seated upright so without thinking she leaned onto Vince, but then she realized what she was doing and slowly rose off of him blushing brightly and said, "Sorry, I forgot about how uncomfortable you get when I get too close."

Vince blushed a little bit as he felt her begin to lean into him. He darted his eyes a little bit more between the screen and Kurumu. But as he felt her start to lean off of him he frowned a little. "Its...Its okay...You can lean against me if your more comfortable that way." He said with a smile, but his blush was still evident on his face.

With her eyes lighting up a bit she asked, "Are you sure, I wouldn't want you feeling uncomfortable for the rest of the movie." and simply waited for gis reply while looking into his big eyes.

Vince nodded with a smile on his face. Though the blush was still evident, he knew it was something that he was going to have to deal with. He had to admit that it felt pretty nice when she was resting into him although he still felt awkward about it he wanted to prove that he was alright with it. "Yeah I'm sure...I won't feel uncomfortable...And its not so much that I'm uncomfortable about it. I was just a little nervous. But please...You should feel comfortable." He said with a reassuring smile.

"If you're sure about this." was all she said before placing a gentle kiss on his cheek and added, "thanks for letting me." Then gently leaned herself back onto him, snuggling into his soft, warm fur.

He blushed a little harder and smiled a little more as he felt her kiss against his cheek. "No...No problem Kurumu." He said with another smile and felt her body lightly lean against him. He darted his glance back at the tv and let out a small laugh and then looked back. He had to admit that this was rather...Nice. He smiled a little brighter and felt the blush subside a little. He scratched his head with his free hand and turned back and smiled. "You comfortable now?"

Giving him a smile that would make an angel sin she said, "A little cold but, what about you? Are you nervous?" while snuggling into the thick fur on his arm.

Vince almost shrugged, until he remembered that she was leaning against him and he didn't really want to disturb that fact. "I'm a little nervous...But I'm comfortable thanks." He said with a smile. "I can grab a blanket if your cold?" He asked lightly placing his free hand onto his lap and released a small chuckle at a joke on the movie.

Absentmindedly as he was chuckling Kurumu replied, "I'd rather you put your arm around me." Then the realization hit and she added, "I-i mean I wouldn't want to bother you, and your fur is really soft and warm." but stopped herself there before averting her eyes, not allowing herself to look into the Kumai's eyes.

Vince's eyes widened a little at her request and he felt the blood run right back to his face for a moment. He offered a nervous smile as he watched her offer her small concession. "I-its okay..." He said softly and he adjusted his arm over and nervously wrapped it around her. He noticed his paw begin to shake a little and tried desperately to calm it down. He chuckled a little and felt the blush subside but began to kick himself mentally when he couldn't control his shaking hand. "Is this better?" He asked softly as he looked down at Kurumu and smiled.

As she felt his,arm snake around her unsteadily she blushed furiously, and when he spoke she blushed bright enough to make a tomato look pale in comparison, but some how managed to say "Much." Then looked him in the eye and added "thank you." Then continued to watch the movie, although in reality she was thinking, 'WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME, WHY AM I BLUSHING SO MUCH? HOW IS IT THAT THIS MAN IS BREAKING DOWN WALLS I'VE BUILT UP FOR YEARS!'

Vince smiled and looked down at Kurumu, tilting his head a little. "Your welcome...My pleasure." He said softly. He felt his hand calm down a little and he smiled nervously as he watched her blush a little. He was a little surprised at her reaction and he had to admit that it was kind of nice being this close. He swallowed silently and looked back down. "Just uh...Just tell me if you want me to move a little in case your too uncomfortable."

After jerking away from her thoughts she stuttered a, "O-oh a-al-alright." before realizing how comfortable this was and how nice it was to be able to at least have one of her walls down, and sighed in contentment.

He chuckled a little awkwardly. He was a bit surprised by her behavior, so far she had been the most confident and cheerful person he had seen in this place. Her recent little bout of shyness was rather surprising for him. And yet it made him feel...Special, in a weird way. She seemed so confident with the others, and it seemed that he had some kind of strange effect on her. "Um...Kurumu...Are you alright?" He asked softly.

She gave a shy smile at his concern and answered, "Yes, i'm fine." then added a little more worried, "Why am I acting strange if so, I apologize." blushing yet again. Yet even as she said that she was thinking, 'Great I'm nervous, well at least I'm not nervous enough to be speaking Japanese or engrish'

(Engrish is like spanglish only half japanese instead of spanish.)

"Oh don't apologize...Actually I kind of find it a little cute." He said with a blush as he darted his eyes over to the other side as he said it. He smiled nervously again and kept his arm around her. His blush didn't seem to go away this time as he kept his attention held on the other side of the couch trying to wrack his mind to see if he had actually said what he just said.

Hearing his word she spewed out, "Anata wa hontōni watashi ga kawaīda to omou?" then her blush burned even brighter before correcting herself saying "Y-You re-really think I-i'm cute?" while looking down in embarrassment.

He returned his head to look down at Kurumu and when she started speaking Japanese he had to admit that he was a little more than confused. Before he could tell her that he had no idea what she said he heard the translated, or close to it, of what she just said. "Y-yes...I think your very cute." He said with a smile and felt the blush intensify as if his body was trying to display how true the statement was.

Letting her emotions get the best of her she hugged his waist, well as best she could at the strange angle saying, "That's the first real compliment someone's ever given me!" and began hugging tighter to truly emphasize that she was telling the truth. Then as she realized what she was doing she let go and scooted away from the comfy bear saying, "Gomenasai, I didn't mean to glomp you like that." bowing slightly

His eyes widened and felt her arms wrap around him. At least as much as her arms could wrap around him. He swallowed a little harder but wanted and managed to keep some of his composure in this moment. "Really? I-I would think...You would be getting compliments left and right." He said with a smile and looked away for a moment. He had to admit that her arms felt nice. Her warmth feeling a little different then most. Then he felt her pull away and he frowned a little as he heard her apologize. He clenched his eyes and for the first time in his life Vince felt boldness course through him. He wrapped his arm around her and drew her a little closer. "D-D-Don't apologize...I kind...No, I really liked it." He said as his blush grew thick and heavy.

She yelp slightly as Vince wrapped his arms around her and brought her small but curvasuous body closer to him, then as she heard how rapidly his heart was beating began to sink into his chest, then said, "Thank you Vince." Then brought her head up and, although she had to tiptoe, landed a kiss on his neck, even though she meant to give him one on the cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom