Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Late to the party: Christmas/New Years RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gia

Super-Earth
My internet was down for a bit over the holidays unfortunately however I'm back and with holiday cravings even though Christmas and New Years have passed. I'm a little short on ideas for this one so I'd love to hear what you have to say! I only do heterosexual RPs and I only roleplay as submissive. PMs and Threads both acceptable for RPing.

Plots:
1. You work in a mall and play Santa Clause for little children. There's another young lady who plays Santa's little helper dressed up in a Mrs. Clause outfit. You have a major crush on her. Before closing up there's a big blizzard and your snowed in with Santa's little helper with mistletoe strung up all throughout the mall.

2. You work in a mall and play Santa Clause for little children. A woman in her mid to late twenties comes up and you're surprised they have a little boy. The young mother is struggling due to the fact she's a single parent and you decide to give the little boy a present. The mother is so grateful she invites you over to have Christmas dinner.

Pairings:
Mall Santa x Santa's little helper
Mall Security Guard/Cashier x Santa's little helper
Mall Santa x Young Mother
Christmas work party
Christmas college party
New Years Work Party
New Years College Party
Cashier x Customer (before Christmas)
Customer x Cashier (before Christmas)
Customer x Waitress (during New Years Eve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom