Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Roleplay Search ~ Continued [Update 02/06/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sometimes May

Super-Earth
Updated as of 02/06/12

I'm going to keep this one short and sweet.

Wont Do [There is no amount of convincing, negotiating, or bribing that'll change my mind on these...so don't bother]

Incest
Non-Consensual Anything
Super Taboo [ie. Kids, pets, household objects]
Pure Smut [SO tired of this... it's doing nothing for me]

Will Do

Mystical Settings
Detailed Plots
Realistic Plots
Special Requests (within reason)
Bondage
Drama
Medieval
SOME Fantasy and sci-fy
Lesbian
Gay
Heterosexual

Don't...

Control my character
Bail on me [I will not bite your head off if you say "Hey, I'm not interested anymore" You wont offend me, you wont tick me off, I will understand]
Rely on me to twist the plot

Do...

Send a PM with your interests/plot cravings/kinks/Admiration of me
Have a sense of humor
Want to talk in OOC (not required, but I think it's nice to get to know each other)
Have a dominate character (Doesn't mean aggressive, asshole-like, or cocky... but someone who's not afraid to make a move and wont wait on me to make the next move. More of... come with a character who knows what he/she wants)

I will not respond to PMs that only say:

"Hi, are you interested in roleplay?"
"Hi."
"Can you roleplay using [insert character other than my OC]...?"

JackWhite said:
Any specific plots or stories that you crave?

I love all kinds of plots.

I have a vampire plot in mind, and that's about it. I know that vampires are overly-played, but I like the idea of a vampire girl and human guy doing a one-night-stand, and then waking up in the morning to find that she's accidently bit into him enough to cause a chemical change in his body. Pretty much killing him, but pumping enough Vampire-liquids to bring him back to life. All accidently and in the heat of the moment.

She then has to not only break the news that she killed him, but then break more news that if he doesn't adapt to the new changes quickly... her entire clan might just terminate him. And her, for that instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom