Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strange Tastes and Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari

Meteorite
I joined an adult roleplay site two years ago when I first turned 18. I have been roleplaying since I was thirteen, so I know who the whole system works. I had taken a year long break from roleplay but now I am back in business! ^w^

I have very strange, taboo, and unique tastes and cravings currently and I will NOT be doing anything else. Sorry. To add to that, I will NOT rp through emails nor messengers, scat and watersports scenes, nor will I be dominant.

Also, if you problems with 'blood', I am not your ideal partner. I will type in my posts about my character bleeding from time-to-time, especially if her hymen is being broken, or she is being stretched and torn. I have a faint blood fetish and I will not lean away from it. It's what I like.

CRAVINGS!
Bestiality-Demonic-Mythical-Pokemon
Bloating-Bulging-Inflation due to Large Penis/es and Cum
Hardcore Hot, Steamy, and Sweaty Sex
Heavy to Excessive Amounts of Cum
Impregnation or Risk of Pregnancy
Large Penises
Single-Double-Triple Penetration/s

I am right now "iffy" on rp'ing with human male characters. I would prefer it if you character wasn't 'human'. They can, however, appear to be human, but I don't want to play with humans. The only time I am playing a human character is with my pokemon and trainer pairing. Other than that, my characters aren't humans either. However, there may be times where I don't mind a human pairing. It's rare, but if the idea grabs at me good enough, I'll be more than happy to do it.

I can write anywhere from two paragraphs to ten. Like many others I know, I can mirror someone's post and possibly even more. Just so long as I am given something to work, I can make a post. When it comes to Literacy I prefer it. That is not necessarily implying I want the ten paragraphs. I just want proper grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and spelling. I know everyone makes mistakes with spelling from time-to-time, so I do. Yet, I do my best to try and ensure I have the proper spelling.

RE: setting up please no posting

MY CHARACTERS
I will NOT play Neko/Cat girls. Sorry, but I prefer Foxes. I feel they are the best of the feline and canine world as I consider them like feline-canine type creature for that is how they remind of.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1376634 : Lady with Scythe

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1378138 : Lady in Sweat

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1383731 : Foxy Lady in Snow- I'm really interested in playing this character, and willing to switch her around in with another character in the pairings I have listed.

BRIEF PAIRING IDEAS
You can add on or modify these if you like, and I am open for more suggestions on pairings as well.
As ideas come to me, I will be sure to add them. ^.^

Lady with Scythe and Dragon or Dark Pegasus
| Lady with Scythe is a very young Shinigami who is a Reaper in Training. Every Shinigami is assigned a Partner best suited to the field that they are entering. Lady with Scythe's partner is a very powerful Dragon or Dark Pegasus. Being constantly on the go, with little time to rest, neither barely ever have the chance to satisfy their needs and urges. That is until one evening where the two catch a break. The Shinigami now in her prime, and the same with her partner who can smell it on her, the two are soon indulging themselves in some very hard, rough, and violent sex.

Foxy Lady in Snow and Youkai/Demon or Mythical Creature
Foxy Lady in Snow is nine-tailed fox youkai. She is extremely adventurous and often has a dark and twisted sense of humor. She cannot stand humans in the least and lives off of making their lives miserable. She is young and in her prime, just reaching the age of where she falls into heat for the first time. Foxy Lady in Snow attracts the attention of many demons and monsters alike. Yet, none are to her liking. Foxy Lady in the Snow soon find that ideal mate, one of great size and stature. He is able to satisfy her the way no other can and possesses a unique ability to shapeshift.

Lady in Sweat and Pokemon
Lady in Sweat has worked her way up in ranks, having one many badges and competitions. She has a strong bond with her pokemon, and they her. There is one pokemon in particular she has an even stronger bond with than any other. Their bond is unnaturally deep and to the extreme that she had to split from other trainers she was traveling as they continued the extent of their bond. After taking a warm bath in a hot spring, she comes up and is knealing on all fours as she is going through her clothing. It is then that her pokemon comes up from behind her, the scent of Lady in Sweat's pheromones driving him crazy. He starts to sniff at the sourse before licking at her smooth and bare nether lips. From there, things get rather hot and steamy as Lady in Sweat experiences an amazing fuck sensation.

Foxy Lady or Lady in Sweat and Anubis
I don't know what do on a plot, but I really want to do a pairing with one of those two females and Egyptian God, Anubis. Perhaps we could work out a plot.

RE: setting up please no posting

This is just a quick, short sex post response writing sample. I can write plenty more, this was just something brief to provide.

Her eyes widened while she took in a long breath as she gasped. The feel was so foreign to her. Her mind raced through its countless encyclopedias to find a word to best describe this sensation, but alas none were to come to mind. Her body had tightened, the muscles constricting and putting strain upon themselves as the intruder invaded her sex. Pulsing. She could swear she could feel a pulsing sensation coming from the heated organ. Her muscles hugged tightly at the organ, as though to get a better firm grasp to the thickness and firmness of it. The very tip of the organ was pressing itself to her deepest sanctuary, as thought it was knocking at the gates to be let within. The gates to cervix did not give way so easily, indicating that the organ was going to have to try harder and have to force its way within to the sanctity of her womb.

She wondered how this was feeling to him. Her moist walls, hugging tightly like a perfectly fitted glove around his organ. Her body was hot and she wondered if he could feel the warmth from deep within her body around him. Even further, was he able to feel her muscles and walls tearing around him to accommodate more room for him? Yet, no matter the size of any intruder, she would always feel 'tight', much like a new pair of tight jeans that needed to broken in. However, unlike any article of clothing, she would never wear nor become loose. Through all the pain, she could feel the warmth of a liquid streaming down her thighs, one seemingly thicker than the other. An inkling to what it might be crossed her mind, her pure juices and her blood.

And it's open! I may update again, but I'll be sure to make it a post when I do. ^.^ Sorry if any comes off as being vague. I didn't want to overdo myself, but at the same time, I wanted to make sure I had the details worked good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom