Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disa looking for roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disa

Meteorite
Hello all and thank you so much for visiting my thread. I joined BM few days back but was busy with Christmas and New Year; Now, I am back from the holidays and looking for some interesting roleplays.

I am 28 year old woman and I love roleplaying, I have been doing it for few years now and have fair experience. I have full time job so I won’t be starting too many at once, I think I can manage a few at once.

I play the characters depending on the scenes; I often play male characters as well, and I do not mind if you want to play opposite character. I only have few limits like Scat, Gore, Pain, underage, unnecessary dominance and animals.

Below are some brief rolepaly plots which I am looking to play.

Red = My charecter

Princess/salve girl
Sister/Sister
Brother/Sister
Stepfather/stepdaughter
Father in law/daughter in law
Husband/sister in law
Stepmother/stepson

Disa said:
Hello all and thank you so much for visiting my thread. I joined BM few days back but was busy with Christmas and New Year; Now, I am back from the holidays and looking for some interesting roleplays.

I am 28 year old woman and I love roleplaying, I have been doing it for few years now and have fair experience. I have full time job so I won’t be starting too many at once, I think I can manage a few at once.

I play the characters depending on the scenes; I often play male characters as well, and I do not mind if you want to play opposite character. I only have few limits like Scat, Gore, Pain, underage, unnecessary dominance and animals.

Below are some brief rolepaly plots which I am looking to play.

Red = My charecter

Princess/salve girl
Sister/Sister
Brother/Sister
Stepfather/stepdaughter
Father in law/daughter in law
Husband/sister in law
Stepmother/stepson

Looking for a girl to be Poison Ivy from Batman if your game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom