Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're outside of your house shoveling the snow, instead of waiting till later. It's an early morning in our little mountain town. I notice you shoveling your yard, as I struggle to walk down the street holding my sleeping son. We've lived next door about three years (the age of my son), and we still have never talked to each other. I wave to you as I see you staring at me.

**May be looking for a permanent rp partner. Just Pm me if you would like details. If you don't like this one, hit me me up with ideas I'm pretty open toward anything.

Smilincutie said:
You're outside of your house shoveling the snow, instead of waiting till later. It's an early morning in our little mountain town. I notice you shoveling your yard, as I struggle to walk down the street holding my sleeping son. We've lived next door about three years (the age of my son), and we still have never talked to each other. I wave to you as I see you staring at me.

**May be looking for a permanent rp partner. Just Pm me if you would like details. If you don't like this one, hit me me up with ideas I'm pretty open toward anything.

I wouldn't mind giving this RP a go with you.

If you're interested, PM back and we'll sort out some details.

//MyName

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom