Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When Heroines Lose {mxf; fxf; futaxf; mostly fandom}

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkest_fate

machina erotica
We've all seen the show before, played the game. The beautiful heroine(s) fight against the foul forces of evil, defeating them with the powers of righteousness and friendship. Then said heroine gets to skip off into the sunset with the man of their dreams, to live their life happily ever after, and quite possibly to produce offspring to populate sequels. It's familiar, the stuff we're all familiar with. But what about twisting things a little? What if, instead of winning, the heroine lost to the villain? Not even the main villain, but some brutish monster or henchman/henchwoman.

That's, when things get good.

The basic idea for this would be for me to a play a heroine of some kind opposite a villain or someone else who takes advantage of said heroine. It would likely be a smut based RP overall, and I generally provide something like 3-4 well done paragraphs per RP (just look at my recent threads for an idea). I'm looking for detailed writers, specifically when it comes to sexual organs. I'll put up a list of some of the heroines I had in mind and some ideas, but I'm willing to listen to and entertain others as well.

This will be mostly fandom based RPs, but I'll leave it open for some OC action as well.

Scenarios
  • 1. Breeding Experiment - the heroine in question is kidnapped to be bred with various monsters/freaks in order to produce a "super" baby/babies. Tags: MXF, FXFUTA, NC, BDSM, Drugs?, Beast?, Monster?, Chance of Impregnation, Pregnancy?
    2. My Sweet Pet - a crazy/brilliant villain wants the heroine as his/her own personal pet. Tags: MXF, FXF, FXFUTA, NC, BDSM, Drugs?, MC?, Mindbreak
    3. Testing - a crazed scientist/magician/inventor has come up with several gadgets he/she wishes to test upon the heroine. Tags: MXF, FXF, FXFUTA, NC, BDSM?, Drugs?, Toys?, Magic?, Mindbreak?, Chance of Impregnation?
    4. To Stop Fighting - a heroine is given to a villain in order to get that villain to stop being villainous. Tags: MXF, FXF, FXFUTA, RELUCTANT, BDSM?, DRUGS?, TOYS?
The Heroines

The more **, the more I want to play the character

Video Game Girls

• Batman: Arkham Asylum {Catwoman****, Talia}
    Breath of Fire 2
    Dragon Quest: IV, IX
    Final Fantasy: VI, VII***, VIII*, IX, X, X-2, possibly XII {Char preferences: Yuna, Tifa, Rikku, Dagger/Garnet, Rinoa} *if you want FFX-2, you'll probably need a good plot
    Fire Emblem: Fire Emblem, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn {I do know others}
    Growlanser: II*, III*, IV {I will love you if you want to do this}
    Lunar: Silver Star Story** and Eternal Blue**
    Persona: 3, 4
    Soul Caliber: III {particularly the good characters: Taki*, Xianghua, Cassandra***, Talim}
    Star Ocean: 2, 3

Generic RPG Heroines are also perfectly fine
Feel free to ask; there's a chance I've heard of it or played it before

TV/Film Stars

• Harry Potter {Hermione, Cho}
    Sacred Blacksmith
    X-Men Evolution {Rogue***, Kitty}
    John Carter****
    Beauty and the Beast****
    The Little Mermaid**
    Tangled***
    Aladdin****

{lots of Disney princesses, in other words}

Generic Ideas

• Angel**** (especially opposite a demon or monster)
    Female Knight
    Female Mage
    Female Swordswoman

Princess **
    Superheroine
    Magical Girl

(basically, I've had way too many OC requests, and I'm not really interested in doing this right now, except for the almost always present desire to do angel x demon/monster)

Any of the above or suggestions for any related would be perfectly fine. This list is by no means exhaustive nor final.

Now, just a few clarified expectations to make sure what I'm looking for is clear:
  • 3-4 Paragraph Responses
  • Detailed descriptions (particularly with sexual organs)
  • PM or thread RP only
  • Male, Female, or Futa partners
  • Will play a futa or female dom to one of the above characters as well.
  • The heroines are losing, which means more non-con
  • Creatures are allowed and in some most cases preferred, as are beasts
  • Don't be afraid to suggest something similar to the list; I'll consider it and likely go along
  • These will be universe based realism. Meaning that if you screw a girl nonstop all night, she'd going to be exhausted, yet if you discover some potion or spell that restores her, it does so.
  • That also means the girls will have realistic reactions. If you just take a girl, especially a virgin, and shove something inside her, she's not going to be happy. You have to work the girl to get her to want it (or use drugs or magic).
  • Please look over my F-list to get an idea of some of the stuff I'm looking for. The major thing is that I enjoy having sex while the girl is still wearing some clothing, and/or some clothes play. Everything else is pretty well negotiable (and even a lack of that won't break the RP)
  • Since there seems to be some confusion: I am not into guro, and you have to convince me to do humiliation. If you have someone dieing in a bloody fashion, then my interest is pretty much gone.
  • I want to reiterate something I put in other threads: if you come off sounding like an idiot or giving me an idea that is far removed from what I've got here (or some combination of the two), there's a chance that I'll ignore you. If you PM or ask for a thread in a way that shows you've thought it out and/or are enthusiastic to RP, then we'll probably get along great.

Thank you for your responses, and I look forward to RPing with you soon!

did some tweaking, and a reminder: I will do requests and I have had a lot of exposure to different elements.
Plus, I actually respond to people here, and I promise I can be quite a pleasing RP partner overall~

I feel I should be able to come up with something creative here, but it really comes down to "still looking for more."

you're welcome to PM me if you want, but this is a dead request thread: one that I'm not using and not looking for more plots for...

Err, sorry, I haven't had a chance to play Mass Effect yet, so I probably couldn't RP a scenario in that universe or with those characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom