Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Candy's request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy_ demon

Planetoid
Hello all, Candy here updating!

So let me begin with, please be at least semi literate to literate. It does bother me when I get short sentences and no substance!
Anyway, I am looking for a partner.

I am in the market for someone who will keep me interested and coming back for more. Believe it or not this is hard to do and not many people achieve this.

There are certain things that I would love to do, and certain things that I refuse to do. Such as incest. I am sorry but I do not do that. The only exception I can think of would have to be a STEP brother and sister, that would be alright in my book.

Alright so now to who I am (Sorry I'm sort of rushing through this)

I am a nineteen year old female who has been roleplaying since the 6th grade. I have improved greatly but I still need to work on my writing (do keep that in mind). I enjoy rping just as much as the next guy. If the rp is not going in the direction you wish it to, please do tell me and I will be glad to fix my post to work around yours. Also! If you grow bored of the rp, please do tell me. Nothing irritates me more than writing out a good reply and having my partner ditch me because they were bored.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, I would be more than happy to answer them

Love ya,
Candy

Candy_ demon said:
Hello all, Candy here updating!

So let me begin with, please be at least semi literate to literate. It does bother me when I get short sentences and no substance!
Anyway, I am looking for a partner.

I am in the market for someone who will keep me interested and coming back for more. Believe it or not this is hard to do and not many people achieve this.

There are certain things that I would love to do, and certain things that I refuse to do. Such as incest. I am sorry but I do not do that. The only exception I can think of would have to be a STEP brother and sister, that would be alright in my book.

Alright so now to who I am (Sorry I'm sort of rushing through this)

I am a nineteen year old female who has been roleplaying since the 6th grade. I have improved greatly but I still need to work on my writing (do keep that in mind). I enjoy rping just as much as the next guy. If the rp is not going in the direction you wish it to, please do tell me and I will be glad to fix my post to work around yours. Also! If you grow bored of the rp, please do tell me. Nothing irritates me more than writing out a good reply and having my partner ditch me because they were bored.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, I would be more than happy to answer them

Love ya,
Candy

Sounds all good to me Candy! I love to roleplay also and I am not perfect either. I would love to hear what you are into to see if we can find something that we can both enjoy doing together possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom