Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desperate for characters with dominant personalities. Positions don't matter to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstrum

Meteorite
I'll cut right to the chase. I'm sick of playing dominant characters. I need a break. I need an RP with a power struggle that I end up LOSING. I want a chance to have MY characters up against the wall. I need an RP where YOUR character initiates the relationship. This is the only prerequisite I am asking for. I could care less what position your character takes in bed, whose dicks go in whose asses or whether yours is bigger, smaller, more masculine or more feminine than mine. I just need a character with a dominant personality from you. That is literally all I ask.

Here is my f-list and contact info. I'll list some information about what I like to RP beyond the break, but you're not required to read it (it is helpful, though).

Just in case I am not online, please send me your contact info via pm/posting here if you are interested! I'll do my best to get back to you later.

f-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/Character%20info/
AIM: Dreamingkatamari
Yahoo: kafkakrazy
MSN: Dreamingkatamari@gmail.com

---

For anyone who's too lazy to read the below, here's a summary: I like playing as cuntboys and biological men (I'm fine with both, being able to play a cuntboy is a bonus), and am a teratophile and a technophile, which means I love playing as monstrous/deformed men: Fallout 3/NV ghouls, zombies, ghosts, heavily scarred..and as androids, Object Heads, Daft Punk-esque robots...anything with ports, wires and plugs. These are bonus traits that I enjoy adding on to my character, they usually don't effect the personalities my characters tend to have. I like all that shit, but I will defer to your preferences. I like RP's with conflict and do many fandoms. I am a writer, not a responder, and will try my hardest to make my posts/characters interesting for you, not just in terms of interaction. We can discuss the rest over AIM.

That being said, I promise to be nonjudgmental of your tastes. Ask me about anything not on the "no" list...heck, ask me about stuff on the 'no" list too. I will always negotiate because I want you to enjoy this as much as I do.

If you like running characters through the mental equivalent of a cheese grater, you may wanna give me a try.

Not going to lie, I love brutal noncon in my roleplays, especially when my characters get to put up a good fight. In fact, I usually like my characters putting up a good fight in general, even if it doesn't end in rape. Betrayal, blackmail, cowing someone in a position of power and getting unfairly punished for it in front of their friends, fighting to the point of exhaustion, losing and getting claimed by someone you hate...that's the kind of shit I like. Characterwise, I never play anthros but almost anything else goes, and I do mean ANYTHING else as long as it's sentient and humanoid.

My characters are sometimes jaded and burnt out, sometimes more youthful and full of vigor. It really depends on the RP. However, they are never passive, never weak, never spineless and I try not to make them boring in any way. I am not sensitive about my characters. However attached I may be to one or the other, you can tell me if you dislike one and why, or ask me to switch some things up about them.

Appearance-wise, I usually go for short and stocky body-types, or some characters with a slight pudge in their belly/some badonkadonk in the back, or very long, lanky and sickly. I very rarely play Adonis-esque "perfect/average' body types.

My characters range in age from 19-40's/50's in appearance. They will always be legal and the characters I play with will always have to be legal. This is non-negotiable.

Things I won't do/Peeves: In the roleplay: I will never play someone who identifies as a girl as a main. If we need to bring in a side character female then it's no problem, but otherwise no. No scat, no watersports please. Absolutely no pedo stuff. No sissification or permanent mind control. I've been iffy about mind control in the past (really anything that makes my character lose his sentience/identity creeps me out). I try to be really flexible otherwise.

Oh, another thing that annoys me.
The player: Don't slip into first person while we're roleplaying with characters. Yes, CHARACTERS, in third person. I am not cybering with you, I am roleplaying as a character, not as myself. Please don't disrupt the flow by saying something like "welp this was fun but time to suck my cock slave".
Contribute to the plot please, though usually this isn't a problem since I tend to be good with spontaneous ideas.
Unless I trust you, I will not skype with you. It is ludicrous how many people I start with ask for pictures or something.
Tell me if you're not enjoying something, don't prolong the painfulness.
I may bother you if I see you pop online. If you're busy feel free to tell me, I'm not sitting around waiting for my partners to be available all the time, so it's not a big deal.
Don't throw me an idea with absolutely no conflict involved. I doubt anyone will, but I really need exciting parts to look forward to in an RP and prefer plots that we can build on...not plots that are a one-time thing where my character is "broken" and that's the end of it. Of course, I'm always open to thinking up new stories.

I know this sounds like a lot of peeves but I'm usually very flexible and chill as long as you're a cool bro/sis.

Fandoms?: So fucking many. Going to list only the ones I like RP'ing, but there's probably more.

Anything by Team Ico (more for the atmosphere than anything), Homestuck, the entire Mother/Earthbound series (which seems to work in almost any setting, I've found), Bioshock 1 and 2, (Augustus Sinclair, hnng you glorious Southern bastard) Portal (would LOVE to play a humanoid P-Body/Atlas against a sadistic GlAdos or Wheatley), Silent Hill, Homestuck (ehh.), Yume Nikki, Scott Pilgrim, Psychonauts, Fallout 3/New Vegas (big craving here, would love to play a ghoul), occasionally Pokemon (I like to make it grimdark though), Amnesia the Dark Descent, Team Fortress 2 (occasionally...I prefer to play Pyro or an OC Engineer, or Sniper),
========MINECRAFT IS A HUGE CRAVING. SOMETHING MINECRAFT INSPIRED, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Natsume Ono/Est em inspired sort of stuff, Monster by Naoki Urasawa (which I'm surprised there's not more guro for)...probably forgetting tons more, but yeah, that's it so far. The latter two are manga artists but they have impressively distinctive settings/plots/characters. I know I probably rambled, but yeah, like I said, way too many fandoms to count.

One thing I've been thinking of doing is something in the EDM fandom. Skrillex, Deadmau5, etc (I would even do something like that Zombie AU that's been floating around)...I admit, EDM slash is sort of a guilty pleasure, but it still squicks me out to play real people. If anyone wanted to try this with me, I'd be up for it, but it would make me feel better to play OC's based on/inspired by actual musicians, as petty as that sounds.

By the way, I don't mind just using the settings of these fandoms. We can do canon, genderblending, AU, character plugs from different fandoms, crossovers, OC's...I'm cool with almost anything.

Preferred position/gender: My characters always identify as male. Usually they are either biological men or transmen on T with small/no breasts. I can dom, in fact I like playing characters who start out on top/equal grounds and are forced to sub. I almost never start out as sub and I don't play spineless woobies either, unless you prefer those types. POSITIONS IN BED =/= PERSONALITIES FOR ME.

I am not expecting novels. I usually post a few paragraphs or more, depends, really. I'll never throw you a one-liner and will always try to match your posts, though.

Anything else?: I am sooo sorry for the tl;dr. I hope this isn't overwhelming to anyone.

My yahoo and MSN are defunct at the moment due to some sort of network error. PM me or use AIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom