Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daughter Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddy61

Meteorite
Hi,
I posted an ad a while back when I first joined this site. It was my first, and I guess I should have been a little more clear as to what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a FEMALE ONLY, to roleplay the daddy/daughter fantasy with me. I'd like for a long term, steady roleplay where it's as if we really are daddy and daughter. We could talk about anything, like regular daddy/daughter conversations, but we'll have that forbidden taboo relationship with each other.

We could chat and get to know each other, learn our likes & dislikes for the scenarios, then come up with something.

I'd like to exchange emails, and IM each other just as if we really were a real daddy/daughter,.... but with an incestual relationship.

I'm also into ageplay, so we could talk and agree on an age for the daughter, her name, etc.

I'm not going to "require" that you must write 1,2, or 3 paragraphs,... or look for typos. This should be fun and something to enjoy.

If you're interested, please PM me and include your email,... (I'm not really looking to PM only).
Thanks, Daddy

This is fine, so long as you're not requesting - at all via ANY form of communication - for characters 12 and under. Ageplay is fine, so long as ALL characters involved are 13 and up.

-Anj

Defiant.Anjeru said:
This is fine, so long as you're not requesting - at all via ANY form of communication - for characters 12 and under. Ageplay is fine, so long as ALL characters involved are 13 and up.

-Anj

Hi, Yes, I was still learning, lol
I wanted to respect the rules of the character ages and such. I never included a specific age, only because sometimes the fantasy may fit better if the character were say, 16. I figured that myself and the other person could pick an age that we agreed on,... staying within the rules of course.
I've met people before on other sites that like to play slightly younger then 13, but if I were to go along with it, I would never do it on the site, I'd go to IM or email.
Thanks again, and hope that I didn't cause any problems, cause I do like this site very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom