Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Ketsu in a box~

Status
Not open for further replies.

TouketsuSafaia

Supernova
Alright so, I've been off the looking grid for a little while but there is something I'm currently looking for. So I figured I'd set up a thread for it.

Craving: Some kind of sex slave, sent in a box, or picked up in a box.

Plots: Take me home?
A young woman is left out on the street, its a stormy winter, shes literally living in a box on the street. A young man/older man/woman walks by, but upon seeing her they stop. He/she offers to take her home, but at the price of her serving them however he asks...

Welcome to Heaven.
A new underground shop has just opened up, people say they sell woman for sex slaves. But what these people don't realize is they sell more then just woman, they sell furry woman as well as the normal human ones. A man/woman walks into the shop, positive on looking around seeing if he/she could find someone they like. Upon finding the one type they liked having them sent to the house...

Want the house special?
A cafe has opened up down the street, a small business that also has a special secret to hide. The waitress' are up for sell at night, a one night thing, every night. The cafe has a problem though, the money they're bringing in isn't enough anymore. So they decide to sell the waitress' body's for good. Though the girls will still be working at the cafe during the day, at night they go back home with their new master, or mistress.​

I've done a rp like this before, (it was called Lover In A Box) I'd be happy to, so long as I get to play a male pet/slave.

Eddieddi said:
I've done a rp like this before, (it was called Lover In A Box) I'd be happy to, so long as I get to play a male pet/slave.
Ah, I'm not a dom so I can't do those types of roleplays. I could try it, but I'm really not very good at being a dom.

well thats ok, I'd be happy to play Master, just be aware its like getting a servent from a acadamy.

That's not a bad thing, people have to learn how to do things by trying and being taught. Youd on;t have to play a Master if you don't want to. ^-^

hmm, well you wanted to play a slave, and I'm quite flexable, so I don't see why not let you have what you want.

not in the slightest, I can play almost any role, sub, dom, dosn't matter, I can play almost anything. is it not written 'just for shits and giggles'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom