Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My cravings if any at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elisyyr V.

Moon
Hello to all who read this and welcome to my request thread. Before I list any kinks or things I take interest in I believe a few things should be stated first. I will begin by saying I am not always looking for RP's, to rephrase that I am very picky of the roleplays I take part in. It is not personal but I see no point in taking part in something that I am not the slightest bit stimulated by. With that being said a list of things I both do and do not like will follow.

Likes and or preferences: (The more * the more I like it.)

Medieval themes: ****
Present settings: ***
Future settings: ***
Vampire: ***
Neko: ****
Furry: ***
Demon/Angel: **
Monster: *
Incest: * (another * if it's brother x sister, sister x sister etc.)
Bukkake: **
Yuri/Yaoi: ***
Futa: ***
Roleplay's based on T.V. shows, movies, games etc.: ***

A short list of things I will not do: ( If what you're interested in is not in either of these lists feel free to PM me with the request.)

Feces/Urination: Under no circumstances will I do these.
Rape: Forced sex ( Magical persuasion, etc. ) is ok, but otherwise it would take an unimaginably interesting setting to persuade me.
Lactation: I prefer to stay away from it, but if the RP is good I could be persuaded to do it.

I am a long term or short term partner. I do get extremely busy from time to time and am unable to acces the internet. However all RP partners will be given an alternate way to contact me if I have be absent for more than an acceptable amount of time. Another note on this subject: Bluemoon will say I am always online, it is due to me being logged in on my phone as I have no computer right now (read below). As such it goes without saying that simply because it says i'm on does not mean I am actively looking at the site. I will however, due my best to be on and to prevent typos seeing as my dyslexia does get the better of me sometimes.

I do not have any plots at this time or character bios, as they are all saved on a computer which has...well let's say decided to take a long nap. Due to this I will slowly rebuild my bios and plots as they come to and I have the appropriate time.

*Update*: Both the skyrim and the BlazBlue rp's are in progress or are in planning. If you are still interested in either please feel free to PM me. Just because I have one going doesn't mean I wouldn't like another aswell.

That is all for now. Any and all updates will be put at the bottom of this post if it is not an update to something that does not already exist: example: the kinks section. So with nothing else to say I bid you all farewell, for now. Ciao`

Sent you a PM with a plot I have in mind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom