Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mana's Roleplay Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mana

Planetoid
Hello, good morning/afternoon/evening. My name is Mana and I'm new here on this site. I'm posting here to look for a roleplay with some bondage. MxF or FxF are okay with me. :)

My f-list:
http://www.f-list.net/c/aitsuru%20mana

Some ideas that I have:

- A nymph being captured by a human. As the myth goes, whoever holds a nymph prisoner can gain immense power and authority, but only when the captor manages to make the nymph submits to them sexually.

- A village boy/girl was sacrificed to keep a demon(ess) from destroying the village. Instead of devouring the sacrifice like expected, the demon(ess) kept the human alive in its lair. Drama and sexual tensions commenced.

- Recreation of a scene from Final Fantasy X, where Yuna and Tidus are alone in Macalania Woods. Of course, the goal is to make it more smutty in the roleplay.

- Recreation of a scene from Final Fantasy Advent Children, where Tifa was defeated by Loz in the church. Instead of taking Marlene and the Materias right away, the remnant decided to 'play' some more with Tifa, and maybe ended up abducting her as well.

- This one's more realistic; two people met at a wedding and instantly become sexually attracted to one another. The flirting, teasing, touching, they all started off secretive at first, but before long finally they begin to just go at it in public. In a bathroom, under a table, in a closet, in plain view hidden behind things. It was the public thrill that kept them going.

Questions? Ideas? Interest? Just post them all on this thread, or shoot me a PM.

Bump. Looking to do a village girl x demon or village boy x demoness roleplay at the moment.

I do play as dominant and submissive, Gashnaw, depending on my mood and how the roleplay goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom