Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a female for a fast-paced, slave/master RP (F/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair1216

Pulsar
Yes, I am a female. However, I have a very strong craving to play a dominate male. And when I mean dominate, I mean you will call him "Master" unless he says otherwise. I know, I know. Personally, I just get a craving to play a male every once in a while, and it helps my writing for my other games. Plus, it's hot. I like to play a character that does stuff to a female that I would want to be done to me. A guilty pleasure, I suppose.

Anyway, plot wise, I am thinking of something a little dark, kinky, and smutty. Of course, I like a decent plot, but this is going to be a fast-paced, sex driven story. It will be present time, but centered around a Mafia with powerful men whom people fear. They have more money than they know what to do with, living life as luxurious as possible. How do they earn such a large sum of money? They run a sex slave business. They groom, train, prep, keep, and sell all types of woman. Most were kidnapped, and very few are actually kept for the men of the household. You have to be special for the Mafia to want to keep you.

You're character will be a girl (17-25?) that is kidnapped and brought to the mansion to go through the process of being a sex slave. However, the Mafia boss's son (my character) becomes interested in you, ultimately keeping you for himself. He will be very dominate (around 25-30) and use you in everyway. You'll be his slave through and through, but I could see some potential for romance... Maybe he starts to feel protective over you, and it grows from there.

Since this is slavery here, I ask for a partner who will want to be dominated, used, and slightly abused. I ask for someone with little limits (This, we can compromise on.) that will not mind sex toys, bondage, and a master/slave relationship. Your female will have very little control, atleast at the start of the game. As for communication, I like to keep my games in threads, though I don't mind putting it in the semi-private forums. I like a consistent partner whom I will hear from every day unless something were to come up in RL. I'm a night time person, so I'd like to have a female whom could post back and forth in the evenings/late nights. 1-2 paragraphs is all I ask, with it being literate. Effort is the most important thing, for I don't like to be the one who has to pull all the weight in a game. Put in your own ideas and creativity. You can always talk to me through PM or YIM. I love to talk about a plot to keep it going and strong, and I love for someone to tell me what you will enjoy the most so that I can incorporate it. It's only fun if we mutually enjoy it.

Not needed, but an added benefit: If you are a female who doesn't mind playing a male, I would actually not mind playing one of the slaves myself. We could always have your character and my character like stated above, then have another pairing where I play the female slave and you play the dominate male. Again, this is not a must. I don't mind sticking to just playing a male if this is something you will never do, but it's an added plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom