Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Weaving Dreams in the Sky [1x1; FxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shooting Star

Meteorite
1jxf0n.jpg

Hello! I know I may look like a new member, but I'm actually not. My email just wouldn't let me reset my password because I couldn't login in or... something. I don't remember, but I do know I got mad and just made a new account. So here I am now. I'm looking to role-play and it's been about time I got off my lazy ass and typed up one of these. xD Please continue reading if you are interested.
mmq33b.jpg

I just figured I would add a few notes about myself and what I'm looking for in a role-play partner. Don't worry, this won't be long.. hopefully.

1. I try to post as often as I can, but sometimes I'm just not in the mood and it can last for days. I will do my best to alert you to when I can't post for an extended amount of time, whether it be from moods, health, or away on a trip. Please try and do the same for me.

2. I will always do my best to try and let you know when I am starting to grow bored of the role-play or I think it needs a plot twist. I don't give up easily, so I will make an effort to see if you wish to work with me and save our rp and think of ideas to spice it up. If not, we can decide if we want to start a new one or part ways. I ask that you do the same.

3. I play both male and female roles, but my main is going to be a female at the moment. However, I will still double if you want me to play a male... as long as you play male for my female in return.

4. Try and be patient with me. If I haven't posted in awhile, chances are that something came up or I simply got distracted and totally forgot... either thinking I had posted or just forget it completely. Just send me a polite nudge and not a demand for posts.

5. I like to be friends with my partners. I always feel awkward when I can't talk to my partner ooc. It also makes it harder for us to plot on the way and such.

6. I only do heterosexual role-plays.

RE: Weaving Dreams in the Sky [1x1; FxM] u/c

1tknia.jpg

I'm going to save a lot of effort and go ahead and list some of my likes and dislikes in advance. To help you when you're trying to decide if I'm the right partner for you.

Romance
Exciting Plot Twists
A little Drama
Pregnancy
Forbidden Love
Arranged Marriages
Kidnapping
Assassinations Gone Wrong

Dislikes
M-Preg
Femme Slash (Nothing against it, I just don't do it)
Minor paired with an adult
Furries/Anthro
Anal Sex

2encbjl.jpg

I would prefer that you either post here or shoot me a pm. At the moment, I don't want to give out any messengers because I just don't wanna mess with that since I have enough messengers and such. xD Maybe in the future I'll add some.

RE: Weaving Dreams in the Sky [1x1; FxM] u/c

doopl4.jpg

These are just ideas to help us plot. We can totally give ourselves more freedom, but I'm just used to deciding pairings and then thinking of a plot. However, you can totally change the role left to something I don't mind rping with. Just talk to me about it. Some pairing ideas can be combined as well.

Angel x Vampire
Angel x Fallen
Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
Angel x Angel

Vampire x Demon
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Vampire

Werewolf x Different Were
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Demon

Prince x Princess
Prince x Maid
Princess x Knight
Princess x Childhood Friend
Princess x Young King
Princess x Thief
Princess x Kidnapper
Princess x Assassin

Don't be afraid to suggest more! I can't think of anymore that I like at the moment.

2la5y1c.jpg

None at the current time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom