Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not looking for Any more Roleplays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars

Meteorite
Hey there guys and gals! Im a 23 year old female who loves roleplaying and have been for about 8 years on and off.. regular and intimate plots. I am very literate and love writing, so whatever you give me in terms of a post, Ill give you right back.
I am very good at male roles. So I can play a male to your female if needed or if Im super interested in your plot line. :}
I usually roleplay through PM's (long term) and Aim (short term ;3). So dont look at my post count and think me a newbie, I have been on Blue Moon (darker anyone?) a long time, changing names whenever the server changed or lost my account info, etc.
I will of course roleplay in forums if thats your choosing. Any is fine with me!

Rule:
The only one Ive got is be literate! Please! I love paragraphs and details but if your drawing up a blank and could only muster a one liner, thats fine, just not every post!
Third person is also a must..I dislike first person modes.

Do's and Dont's:
Its easier to tell you what I don't do: Heavy BDSM, anything to do with bodily waste that goes into the toilet, preganacy, underage (17+), bestiality (The only 'animal' I play with are werewolves who can turn back into humans.), tentacles (sometimes I get a craving to do ONE play, but not often), incest, anything to do with the anus.

Craving: ALL COVERED!
1. Im currently craving something post apocalyptic! I have started several but unfortunately the other person pulled a Houdini on me. :dodgy:
Sorry loves, Im already doing this roleplay, so no more until further notice!
Plot: The plot is very general with this, it can go in any direction. I would prefer to discuss this with you instead. Some examples could be:
A.Two survivors find each other in the midst of all the rubble and stick together to find a place to live.
B. Survivors have to fend for themselves from thieves, cannibals, rapists, murderers, etc. There is a safe haven in the area of what used to be Texas. You are making the journey there to live in peace and within a form of civilization, among people. You find a young woman being brutally attacked, you save her but do you take her along with you on your journey or leave her alone to perish?
C. Or we can go along with the plot line of the movie Tooth & Nail:
"In a post-apocalyptic world, a small group of survivors, who call themselves Foragers, plan to rebuild civilization from their headquarters in an empty hospital based in what is left of Philadelphia. But they're soon forced into a face-off war with the Rovers, another gang of survivors whom are a brutal gang of cannibals. As the Rovers take out the Foragers one by one, the Foragers must draw on all their resources to stay alive." -Taken from IMDB
This one we can each work several characters or we can chose to progress the storyline with only two..using choice A to work into this.

2. Also an adventure plot,...a little bit fantasy. :}
Sorry loves, Im already doing this roleplay, so no more until further notice!
Plot: The Kingdom of Andros has been robbed of its precious jewels. They have sent out a duo of hunters to track down the demon that dared to break through their barriers and steal the gems, the very life force of the kingdom. These hunters are skilled at what they do, bringing death. The only problem is that these two bitterly hate each other as they are of different classes in the kingdom, but they are the best at what they do. Will they make it into the Netherlands to find the demon without killing each other? Or will the Kingdom perish because they are unable to overcome the caste differences?

I am asking for long term roleplays with these two, so please please please do not agree to it and then break my heart by disappearing. If you can no longer continue I can totally understand that and would like a little message instead of leaving me hanging. I do it..I sometimes cant continue a really long roleplay but I manage to send a heartfelt apology to the other player.

xo

RE: Looking for partners! :3

My cravings are VERY covered...meaning I have couple of awesome people willing to roleplay them with me and we have hashed out some pretty great ideas. I couldn't ask for more. :}

I am open to roleplay any other kinds of plots YOU have.
If you have a suggestion you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to message me or post it here. :} I do do short term, so do not hesitate!

xo

As the title says Im not interested in starting any more roleplays. Im getting lots of messages and I appreciate all the offers and trying my best to accept as many as I can!

Thanks guys and gals. <33

xo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom