Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

father/daughter twist is, the daughter is a futa

Status
Not open for further replies.

warthog

Moon
So the role would be a father daughter, you being the daughter. You though would be a Futanari. You'r mom died when you were little so I raised you and you became daddies little girl. Your spolied and like to tease me because you know you look good. I raised you to not care about your dick and to be casual about it. Our home and relationship is laid back, you talk to me about boys and girls, you walk around the house in whatever you want. You start feeling down because you say that you can't have a relationship with anyone because of your penis. I decide to cheer you up by taking you on a cruise for the summer. (we can talk about where but it should be long trip) From there well tension grows and grows. Now I don't want to jump into sex right away, this roleplay would be about smut and story, but a little more story than smut.

I would need you to be a little literate and to match my writing in length and I will do the same to you. Also someone who is not scarred to move the role somewhere. Don't rely on me ALL the time to do something new in the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom