Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Players M/M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesseuke

Moon
http://www.f-list.net/c/jesse%20jackson

There is the F-list of all the kinks I am up for (kink, fetish, what have you).

Here is the first few plots, I will update and make more later on:

1. College life- A boxer gets a new roommate (either his old one moved out or he never had one before) and the new roommate...is very good-looking! So, the boxer decides to "charm" up this little artist before anyone else can steal him away! (looking for boxer, was a previous RP that died right after sex scene)

2. Elves and Nekos lived side by side for years, sometimes fighting and other times just getting along. One day, after a group of Elves beat up a defensless Neko, one Elf challenges his own parents, who taught him Nekos were simple-minded, and saves the other male. (Need elf, Elves in this RP are not like usual Elves, they are more humanistic. Meaning they have some bent on war and others on Peace)

3. I'm up for a Star Trek-based RP. I would love to play as bottom!Spock, but that's really up to whoever wants to RP. I just like RPing as Spock at times, but the main plot would revolve around Pon Farr (time of mating).

4. Twins loving on the same person, they share him basically. Can be school RP or otherwise. Twins fall in love with the same person, decide to share him and then gang-up on him during lunch, telling him how much they love him. Then they have sex in the closet. I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom