Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You know why this is here, come take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobo

Meteorite
Hello and greetings to any and all whom read this. Might I start of by saying thank you for taking the time to read this. Now that that is out of the way I guess I should get to the point of this. Yes I am looking for a RP. I'll start of with a little about myself, you already know my name but you can also call me Luigi, all of my other friends do and a few of them even say I look like him. Anyways I am 26 and have been table top role playing for ten, going on eleven, years and writing for nine. Though my spelling does tend to suck from time to time. I'll let everyone know that my mind works very fast and I have a bad habit of over looking my own mistakes. I apologize in advance. This however has the flip side of I will also over look any mistakes you might make. As long as you do not use leet or chat speak we'll get along.

Okay enough of that, I am not going to post up any plots for a bit, sorry but I am my worst critic, but if you have any ideas feel free to bounce them off me. I don't care what gender you are in real life but I will only do one on one role plays with females. If it's a group then male and females are fine. I am not going to list a lot of rules ether. I am a very easy going guy and as long as you can give me two or three good sentences I will do my best. So if you are looking for something fast and kinky or long term feel free to talk to me. I can be anything from Mr. Nice Guy to a cold hearted man who will use and abuse.

Again thank you for reading this and have a nice day.

I hope that my spelling grammer and my post lengths are to your liking. I always try my best to keep my rping partners interested in rps I have done over the pms or in the fourms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom