Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Indulge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nox

Planetoid
]

This is dedicated to what I want from Roleplays here. My list is simple: I am very open-minded to any prospect involving Roleplay, as it is something I enjoy. Most of my inspiration comes from unique Fantasy settings of my own creation, but let's see what else we can muster up.

Indulgences:
Fantasy
Medieval Fantasy
Modern Fantasy
Futuristic and Sci-Fi
Post Apocalyptic
Victorian Era

I usually prefer to portray a male, as I am male, but I will occasionally be willing to play a female. As for canon Roleplays, like Bleach, etc, here is my list:

Bleach
Naruto
Defense Devil
Sengoku Basara
Final Fantasy
Kingdom Hearts
Shin Megami Tensei
Dungeon Fighter Online
Ragnarok Online
Harry Potter
Vindictus
Rusty Hearts
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

My favorite character is Xanxus from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! I enjoy playing him, and will jump at any opportunity to portray him. Ask Rogue. xD

That pretty much is a short hand list. I will usually do most anime or manga and a large portion of video game and novels. I would just need time to familiarize myself with things that are unknown to me. I also largely prefer IM Roleplay, though I will, with no other alternative, Roleplay on forums. I also have various original ideas and though sometimes I do enjoy canon Roleplays, for the most part I am partial to original ideas, be it mine or yours. I have a firm believer in substance over smut. There should be a story, driven by the plot, not by the sex. I will not engage in meaningless sex with any partner and I believe, regardless of if the characters are dating or married, there should be an adequate amount of time before sex is introduced into the plot. Descriptive sex anyway.

You requested, so it's your preference. I can make do with an original Superhero or a canon Superhero.

Well I think an original would be better since I don't have a favorite male superhero to pair my girls up with other than NightWing. I already have a starter post for the plot of my OC leaving her home world to try and escape her family and people's beliefs only to seek refuge on Earth.

Ah, Nightwing is my favorite Superhero. I think this'll go well. Why don't you start the thread and send it to me after you've done your first post and we can begin?

Do you roleplay just hetero? Or do you do mxm as well? Because if you do, could I interest you in a SasuNaru?

Which would be perfect for me. :3

I'm more of a submissive roleplayer anyways. x3

Which would be perfect for me. :3

I'm more of a submissive roleplayer anyways. x3

Did we want to do AU? Or during the season? Or future? Or alternative timeline?

Why not an AU, something different. I'm feeling a setting where they are assassins for their Village in Japan, set in the modern era. They're like a Mafia, and the Kage is the head of their familia. Their entrance exams, etc, where to prepare them to enter the family, and based on their affinity, they are assigned weapons that give them their jutsus, such as a gauntlet that generates electricity for Sasuke and a shotgun that fires blasts of wind for Naruto's Rasengan. Their Substitution jutsu is generated by hologram discs, etc.

It's also whatever you like. xD

Woah, that's super complicated for me. @.@

What if they are two rival assassins under code names, and then as their 'normal' lives they meet and become lovers, but under their assassin guise they're rougher, more primal, more honest with their darker desires? Basically they'd fight have a romp or something and go their separate ways, only to meet at home none the wiser or something. x3 That way we can have them discover each other's identity when Sasuke is hire to kill Naruto's assassin persona, or something like that.

Awesome. I'm about to go to bed. I was thinking we'd start when Sasuke and Naruto meet or something. :3 So idk who you want to start. I won't be on until late tomorrow, so yeah....

That's fine. We can have them meet or whatever you feel is better to move it along. I'll be on tomorrow. Just message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom