Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lock/Delete please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ♥Ⓡⓞⓖⓤⓔ'ⓢ ❝FIENDING❞

Rogue. We should develop something on that Werewolf/Vampire craving of yours, because I've been interested in doing a pairing like that for a while now. Was even contemplating writing a screenplay for it a month or two back. Somehow it evolved to celestial beings and beasts from below; not sure how that happened.

And here I thought you were going to be all about Wesker.

For the Werewolf Vampire RP, who would be which and would they have to act completely their roles?

As in people tend to RP with simpering slaves or sadistic masters, never having the situations where the master is reliant upon those serving them for emotional support or due to not being able to do things on their own, as well as how slaves at times get passive-agressive, talk trash behind their back, spit in their coffee, or dominate the master when the tables turn. I personally like the idea of being a strong lackey.

RE: ♥Ⓡⓞⓖⓤⓔ'ⓢ ❝ғɪᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ❞

I feel like.....I should totally hit you up my dear. I have my starters thread and pairing thread you can look @ if you want. Also,just fyi,well most of my starters are mxf,but I am very,very,veeerryyy open to change and since you like playing a fem more,you can totally change up the plot and how the fem charac is,no prob with that. I can also change to where I make a starter as the male,not the female. Let me know if interested.

If not,HAPPY BUMP <(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)> Kirby parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom