Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Knobdrop makes his request...

Status
Not open for further replies.

knobdrop

Planetoid
Hello! I'm Knobdrop (don't ask what it means because even I have no clue :) ). Anyways, now that the introductions are out of the way we can get on to the fun stuff.

I like realistic roleplays. Sorry, fantasy just really doesn't do it for me except in EXTREMELY rare cases. Feel free to ask if there's a plot you really wanna do but for the most part I won't be interested in anything heavy on fantasy.

Limits:
Scat
Piss
Vomit
Gore
(All the usual stuff)

Other than that I'm open to pretty much any kinks you might have. If there's anything particularly unusual or strange just ask me first.

Pairings:
Explorer X Native American woman (this would take place in the past of course)
Explorer X Tribal woman/queen/princess
Camp counselor X Camper
Therapist/psychiatrist X Patient
American traveller X Geisha
Tutor X Nerdy Girl
Nerdy guy X Cheerleader or Nerdy girl
Something with an Egyptian theme
Horror stories are fun :)
And I'm also open to any of your suggestions!

Plots:
TRUTH OR DARE (Pairing: Brother X Sister)
Their whole lives, she's held a reputation of never ever turning down a dare. Tonight, her brother wants to put that to the test. (This one is really fun :) )

TOTAL RECALL
This one is kind of inspired by Total Recall (hence the rather uncreative title). Basically the idea is that there would be a company that has the technology to allow you to live out your fantasy in your head, just like in the movie. I thought it would be cool to put a twist on that where it would be sexual fantasies rather than the Mars adventure Arnie does in the movie. This opens up a lot of possibilities for the RP. We could discuss what the fantasy would be and it really makes anything possible. This could be a long term fantasy that lasts for a while and goes in many directions or maybe he or she is a frequent customer, returning multiple times to experience many different fantasies. I think it sounds fun :)

SOMEONE'S WATCHING
Her family has just moved in next door to his family's house. Through his bedroom window he can see into her bedroom and bathroom and at night he starts watching her. One night she notices him and rather than being scared or disgusted it kind of turns her on and she gives him a little show. It could start off rather innocent and could go from there like maybe as the nights go on the shows get a little dirtier and dirtier and eventually they agree to meet up, start seeing each other, etc.

I'll add more as I think of more stuff. Anyways, drop me a PM if you're interested. Can't wait to hear from everyone!

CURRENT CRAVING: Outdoor scenes in the rain or shower scenes, MILFs.

--------------------
http://www.f-list.net/c/knobdrop

Finally made an F-list. If there is a favorite of mine that you don't enjoy don't worry. It's no big deal. I understand not everything I like is everyone's cup of tea, especially anal and stuff. Although it's a major kink of mine, if it's not something you like it's ok. I've enjoyed plenty of RPs without it. Also, if you have a kink that's not on my "No" list chances are I'll have no problem doing it. One of the things I like about roleplaying is indulging my partner in their kinks. It's not all about my enjoyment. My partner is just as important. :) So just ask if there's a kink you'd like to do and I'll try my best to help out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom