Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female RP'er looking for a male...

Status
Not open for further replies.

foamcastle

Dust
Hi. I'm ultra desperate for a literate male that will join me in a teacher/student RP. Preferably long-term, with a lot of good romancing and chemistry with equal amounts of smutty smut (yummy!). I'd really love to RP over AIM, because i've got really good access to it and i'm ALWAYS online. (having no life and all). if you're not too keen on teacher/student, here are some other options:

(** = WANT!)
>Movie Star/Bodyguard
>Prostitute/Client (á la Pretty Woman)
>Butler/Master's Daughter
>Student/Exchange Student**
>Boss/Employee
>Best childhood Friend x Best Childhood Friend**
>Modern
>Master x Slave
>High School

Any takers?
Happy Holidays, guys!
Thanks!

I'd love to RP with you. I sent you a PM and have added you on AIM. Message me when you can?

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=28901 I have similar cravings, see if any of that catches your eye. I'm like SO interested in RPing with you. lol

foamcastle said:
Hi. I'm ultra desperate for a literate male that will join me in a teacher/student RP. Preferably long-term, with a lot of good romancing and chemistry with equal amounts of smutty smut (yummy!). I'd really love to RP over AIM, because i've got really good access to it and i'm ALWAYS online. (having no life and all). if you're not too keen on teacher/student, here are some other options:

(** = WANT!)
>Movie Star/Bodyguard
>Prostitute/Client (á la Pretty Woman)
>Butler/Master's Daughter
>Student/Exchange Student**
>Boss/Employee
>Best childhood Friend x Best Childhood Friend**
>Modern
>Master x Slave
>High School

Any takers?
Happy Holidays, guys!
Thanks!

Hi ,
I am 29yo male from Europe. I'm interested in your teacher/student and best friend rps. Let me know if you are still interested?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom