Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for one time and long term rp partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm Tara and I'm new to Blue Moon. Ihave been browsing through the forum for a while now, but decided to make my own post. I'm looking for male and female one time and/or long term roleplaying partners. I would prefer to roleplay in PM's or I will also roleplay on my person instant messenger account (PM me to get the username). With male partners I am submissive, but with female partners I will be either dominant or submissive either one depending on the plot. I like to have at least a little bit of a plot to my roleplay's, but it doesn't have to be a lot. I prefer to have at least a few sentences, but will go as high as a paragraph (maybe two or three depending how inspired by the plot I am).

Plots I'm looking for (all of which I am open to doing as either consensual, reluctance, or rape):
Daddy/daughter
Siblings (f/f or m/f)
Roomates (f/f or m/f)
Best friends (f/f or m/f)
Master/slave (f/f or m/f)
Teacher/student (f/f or m/f)

I am also open to doing roleplays involving celebrities (consensual, reluctance, or rape) and/or using characters based on specific TV shows or movies. I'm also a fan of some sci-fi type roleplays or where characters can shapeshift into animals. PM me for more details on these.

Things I will NOT do:
Foot fetish
Toilet play

I might suggest not using that particular shade of blue text, it's a nightmare to read on my computer - it actually kinda hurts.

All that being said, I'd love to do a FxF roleplay. PM me if you're still looking.

I'm interested in EVERYTHING! Lol, PM me if you want to work out some details. I thought maybe we could merge ideas too, see if any of this catches your eye.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=28901

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom