Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something I've never requested before

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Title says it all. Got a brand spanking new craving...............Gender bending. I've done it before, but in the way where a male character is played as if they were always a female. The plot I have in mind has a guy getting magically changed into a female thanks to a magic fortune teller machine, ala Big.

He doesn't directly wish to be female. But, he makes a wish like "I wish I knew what women were thinking" or something like that, that leads to him waking up the next morning as a REALLY hot chick.

It'll be both heavy on the plot, and sex, as the second main character will be the guys best friend, who like him before the transformation, is a nerd and not so popular or good with the ladies. Thus, he humorously pesters his newly female friend to.........do things with her.^_^

There will be romance, but there's a number of ways we could go about it. Such as a girl on girl thing involving the girl the main guy has had a crush on for years, or hetero romance, between the main guy turned girl and said nerdy best friend, which is what I'm wanting to do most, if you're curious.

So, if this interests anyone.........PM me.^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom