α ɳƐሠ ӄὶɳԃ Ꮻƒ ሠᏫɳԃƐƦℓαɳԃ (Ʀαὶᔑ♄Ɛ & ተαℓὶɳ)

At first he merely stared at her bare back. Her skin took on an exquisite hue in the light surrounding her and he couldn't help but admire the beautiful form before him. In seconds, his eyes were traveling downward to her curvaceous hips and her round, beautifully shaped bottom. Lower and lower, taking in those long, luscious legs. And when she turned... Clothed, Alice was beautiful, but naked? She was perfection.

He stared and stared as she undressed him, not truly paying attention to what she was doing. Slowly he realized something was happening with his Thingamajig. It was... hardening, rising. He hadn't remembered anything like this happening before but he didn't mind once it was freed from his pants. It stood rather long at about 9 inches and was quite thick, in fact he did not think he could wrap his hand completely around it. But he payed it little mind, still taking in the gorgeous form that was Alice. When she took his hands and gave him permission, he wasted no time.

Hatter reached out immediately, taking her hips and pulling her into him, his cock between them. He kissed her passionately and his hands began to roam, one to her ass, first gently smacking it and then pinching it, his other to her breast, squeezing and rubbing it. Her flesh was soft and so fun to touch, he really didn't think he could get enough. His cock began to twitch and he kissed down to her neck where he began to bite and suck. "Alice.. .You feel so good!"

She had felt his length pressed into her belly gently, but when he took her in his arms it was pressed into her harder than before and it caused her breathing to do funny things. His playful smacks and pinches made her giggle. When he grasped her breast in his hand she cried out as he squeezed the tan globe of flesh. Tilting her head she allowed him her entire neck to play with, the bites and sucks to the tender flesh made her gasp and cry out.

Her hands slid over his flesh memorizing every plane and nook and cranny. “You do too Hatter.” Shyly she slid her hands down his chest and abdomen, and brushed along his elongated shaft. She knew where it would go but was worried when she couldn’t fit her small hands around it. “It’s so big Hatter, the place it goes is much smaller.” her voice was hushed. She continued stroking him gently. one hand ran over the curve of his ass and pulled on his hair.

“If you remove my panties I will show you where it goes,” Her eyes met his and she smiled. She was a touch nervous, it was her wedding night. Knowing this and coupled with the fact that they might have been found scared her a touch only because she didn’t want to be taken back to Rufus. “Should we lie down now Hatter or would you prefer to stand?”

The Hatter groaned as her hand brushed along his cock. Her touch was... amazing! "How much smaller, darling?" He asked. What if he couldn't fit? Gah, leave it to him to mess up the situation. "Is there-mmm-anything I can do to help, Alice?" he moved even closer as she grabbed his ass and groaned when she pulled his hair. He was incredibly horny at this point and his cock in her hand was driving him crazy and his hips began to thrust of their own volition.

"Help you take off your panties?" He asked, groaning. He realized how very much he wanted to see that ass without anything covering it and nodded excitedly. "But first... you're right! Lie down!" He said, laying her on the ground and kissing her softly. He kissed down her body, licking and nibbling around each of her nipples before sliding even further down. He licked and nibbled randomly along her flesh. Soon he was at her panty-line, right at her hips. He began to bite her hip hard, sucking and leaving a hickey. "Ooo-hoo! I changed the color!" Then he pulled down her panties and slowly licked and kissed down her legs. He pulled her panties all the way down and slowly started kissing back up her legs when he saw her pussy. "What's that?!" He asked, immediately intrigued. He reached out and rubbed her clit. "And this bumpy thing!"

She was incredibly turned on and wanted him more than she had ever wanted anyone. She knew if he took her she would be forced to marry him. Gasping Alice cried out as his lips caressed her body. She lay on his jacket looking up into his brown eyes. The hickey was incredibly sexy. She spread her legs as the soft fabric moved down followed by his lips. “That is where it goes,” her voice was soft, his actions leaving her gasping for air and crying out. “Hatter, I don’t know, but it feels good. Don’t stop…” Alice’s hips arched up to greet his finger as he rubbed her. “Hatter.. I need your touch.”

Her hands bawled the fabric of his jacket under her body. She needed him to relieve the pressure that was building in her body. “Hatter…” She leaned her head forward and pulled his head to hers. Her hand slid down his body and she stroked his length. “You put this in there, when it is hard. BUT, you must go slowly. It will hurt the first time for me.” Her fingers rubbed over the length of him her body ached in ways she had never known. The only time she felt anything close to this was the small kiss they shared in wonderland.

"There?! But that's impossibly small, I mean look at that tight little hole!" He said, slowly slipping a finger in. It was moist inside, which aided the penetration but it was so fucking tight and it seemed to suck his finger in. "I don't think it will fit but I want to try!" he said as she stroked him and he realized just how good it would feel inside of her. So he spread her legs wide and pulled his finger out of her, before rubbing the little bump with his thumb. He lined up his cock, very slowly rubbing it against her wet pussy, covering it in her juices and hoping it was enough to ease his entrance. Slowly he began to push, at first making little progress, but soon he found her pussy spreading for his cock. Teasingly, tortuously, he slid inside, and suddenly... his cock head popped inside of her.

He moaned aloud, his cock twitching inside of her. "Ohh wow, Alice! Oh my!!!" He shouted, pushing deeper into her. He pussy seemed to squeeze his dick , sucking it deeper in as he pushed into the tight, moist cavity. He felt her velvet walls clench and had to stop himself from screaming. "This is... amazing...the-mmmf-best thing I-i've ever felt-ahhh!" Soon he was all the way inside of her, his breathing fast and his heart racing. He looked her dead in the eye. "I love you, Alice.!"

Alice gasped as his finger slid into the tight opening of her sex, “Hatter…” Her voice quaked as she felt her chasm pulling his finger in, it felt good and she wanted more. She bit her lips and looked down her tan naked body at him. Her hands stroked over his chest as his finger left her. She noticed it glistened slightly, but in the next instance he was rubbing himself against her wetness. Her hands clenched his, blue eyes wide as she bit down on her lower lip. The moment she stretched wide and he slid the head of his hardened member inside. “Agh, Ow..” She whimpered because it hurt.

She closed her eyes, tears streamed down her face as he went further. She felt her channel clench down on his invading member and soon he was through her barrier. Her voice lifted in a scream as he pressed down until he was fully inside of her. She lay beneath him quaking and crying, mouth clamped shut and eyes trained on his face, this was a mistake neither of them knew what they were doing. A thought occurred to her, if she became pregnant neither of them knew how to care for a child and they didn’t have a home.

Looking up at him as the raggedness of his breath reached her ears, blue eyes meeting his brown. His words made her smile. “I love you too Hatter…” Her voice was soft; she realized the pain was gone. Bringing her legs up she wrapped them around him and released one of his hands, the other pulled his lips to hers. “Please move, make me feel the amazingness of our joining.”

Back
Top Bottom