Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyesclosed

Dust
Helllloo! I’m Reesa, a roleplayer with eight years of experience. I am also a full time college student as well as a full time worker. I have a social life as well, but I do make time for roleplaying. Now that you know this information, you should understand when I ask please, please, please don’t hound me for replies. You will get them when you get them, however, I will try to reply within a day of your PM.

Long replies-I type a lot, you don’t have to type as much as me, but please give me something to reply to that is at least a little detailed.

Romance- My favorite, 9 times out of 10 I will require it. I’m not the kind of girl who likes to be used and abused, physically, emotionally or sexually. So why would I want my character to experience that?

Ageplay-This one is iffy with a lot of people. I’m a fan of a 13-17 year old girl being with a man in his twenties, but I that doesn’t mean you have to be, I am perfectly happy playing characters that are similar in age :]

Oral-I like to give and get, simple.

Consensual

Male/Female relationships-I don’t play M/M or F/F

Dirty talking

Anal

Kissing-It’s sweet!

Pregnancy/Risk of pregnancy-Not required!

Playing over PMs-Not a fan of threads.

Dislikes:
Furries
Beastiality
Scat
Water sports
Cheating
Abuse

Now for the fun part! Pairings!
Prince/Servant
Princess/ Stable boy
Best friends
Victorian Arranged Marriage
Neighbor/Neighbor’s daughter
Best friend/Best friend’s older brother
Knight/Commoner
Time Travel
Union Soldier/Confederate girl
Native American girl/English Man, or other way around.
Roman Man/Captured girl, or other way around.
Band member/Band member

I have plots for some of these! Ask me!

Best friend/Best friend’s older brother could be interesting.I haven't doing a romance roleplay ehre yet so i would love to do one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom