Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like a phantom I will always haunt you. *NS is back to business!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeatSilence

Planetoid
Hello there and welcome to my thread!

It's pleasure to see you've decided to visit my humble list of RP needs. I think I shall begin from the introducing.

As you might tell - my nickname is NeatSilence. Once I was really active on here, but then I've wasted my writing and English skills, together with inspiration, on people at other RP sites, that were not worth it. As result I've got a massive writer's block, that will be soon lasting for an year.

I'm 20 years old, so don't fear about me being underage - everything's pretty much legit. ;) I'm not native speaker (Oh, I believe you've noticed it already) and though English is my third language, I highly respect it and work hard on my grammar, so I won't disappoint any of you. But I really want to get the same efforts in return! As it's said.. Respect me and I will respect you.

What am I searching for? M/F. I'm open for F/F and M/M too, but you have to get me really interested in those. So yes, for now I'm seeking for straight pairings mostly.

I love details and myself try to add as much of them as I can. Though I have a language barrier, and sometimes get absolutely confused with the articles (In both other languages I speak we don't have those), so I'm begging you to forgive me. :)

I did mention suffering from writer's block, didn't I? Sadly, it isn't gone yet. I'm trying to kick it away from myself and grab the inspiration instead, but I don't seem to success much. Once I've found the great writers on here, who's works gave me a big kick towards the higher level in literacy, so I have a big hope to find my inspiration on BM for once again. In conclusion... Don't blame me for not the best replies.

Length of posts? 2-10 paragraphs. I can write whole novels, and I am always mirroring my partner - but as I've mentioned above I have a big writer's sickness at the moment, so it might take time for me to reply - but be sure, you will always get what you've given me.

As all of us, I have some stop signals. Firstly, I'm not willing to roleplay over messengers, only with people I know well and whom I trust. Though I'm okay with giving you mine to have an ooc chat - I love knowing my partner! But yes - I prefer not going anywhere out of this website since it just dwells inspiration. ;)

Also I have some complains as for sexual content - sex in roleplay itself is great, just as it is in real life...But, sadly, our life isn't all about sex and happy things. I love realistic roleplays, with true feelings of characters - not the unreal careless life with no problems.

As for sexual no-nos, I have limits too. Just like everyone I have kinks, but there are things that completely turn me off, too.

So please, take the list into your attention:
- Gore.
- Vore.
- Pregnancy.
- Toilet stuff.
- Crossdressing.
- Hermaphrodites.
- Death.
- Body deformation.
- Unnatural sizes.
- Foot fetish.
- Anal sex.

That's pretty much all I wouldn't like to see in our roleplay. Sure, there must be some things I've forgotten, but if something you do doesn't please me - I will tell you. Feel free to tell me that as well. ;)

So now the fun part you were looking forwards to hear!
Kinks:
- Bondage
- Force
- Blackmailing
- Fear
- Prostitution
- Video taping, taking pictures
- Pain (just don't over do it)

There are more, but I believe you're getting tired to read all what I'm writing here. ;) Yes, when I get in mood I can write books.

You know what I truly hate? When my partner leaves me without a warning. Just.. Stops roleplaying. I know I disappear for a long time myself - but I always reply later. ALWAYS. Even if it's after 6 months (Yes, there sadly are situations like this :/) I reply.

I'm open for any kinds of plots. Mostly. I only don't want to do anything with zombies, post-apocalypses, robot age... Those just don't interest me.. Never did. Sorry.

So you wonder what would I like? Ah, here's one more list:
- Romance
- Drama
- Philosophy
- Adventures
- Riddles
- Secrets
- Crimes

Well... You've got my idea. I also do fandoms and usually prefer playing original character myself, while my partner plays cannon. Though if convinced I can play one as well. And here goes the list for fandoms!

Anime:
- Haibane Renmei
- Speed Grapher
- Yakushiji Ryouko no Kaiki Jikenbo
- When Cicadas Cry
- Shaman King
- Elfen Lied
- Detroit Metal City
- Ghost Hound
- H20. Footprints in the Sand
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Hyakko
- Azumanga Daioh
- Interlude
- Mushishi
- Oban Star Racers
- Tokko

Movies:
- Dark Oracle
- Whispering Corridors
- Harry Potter

Games:
- Lineage 2

Books:
- Harry Potter
- The War of the Worlds

That's it! Still here? Still interested? Drop me a PM!

One could speculate over that the damage is done if you suddenly pop in after six months of radio silence only to tell that you've been gone for six months.
But I wish you luck in your search for good partners.
A free bump on the house.

I know, I know... >.<!
But, yes, a lot of things happened - I couldn't get online, and at times I was able to I had absolutely no will to write. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom