An Icubi's Intent (FFX-2: Stormgale n' Myself)

He didn't... not just yet, his light touches continuing, teasing her as he ground so aching slowly against her, the lower half of her swimwear gone as his head pressed against her needy opening, moving to bite and mark her neck... she would be insane with desire before he would let her have what she wanted

This was so unlike Tidus, but at the same time, she wasn't complaining; she'd thought about this moment for so long. She growled, something so unlike her. She was losing her ability to think coherently. "Please...I want you in me," she moaned, her center molten as his head touched at it, despite the cool water. Her fingernails cut into his shoulders and gripped him, almost fearful he wouldn't fulfill this fire he'd started in her.

He nipped her ear "What do you want inside you?" he asked, stroking a hand down to her rear, kneading both cheeks as he ground against her, head dipping into her molten core slowly "Tell me yunie" he added, voice sounding so innocent even as he was so perverse and lewd

"Your...your cock," she whimpered, licking her lips as she leaned into him. A leg hooked on his hip, to try and pull him to her, into her. "I want your cock, Tidus, I can't think of anything else." Her nails scratched down his back, yanking him to her. "Please," she breathed into his ear, breath hot and voice husky with desire.

"Good girl" he said, holding her rea as he slid into her, filling her with the thick shaft she desire "Yunie missed my cock didn't she, tell me how much she missed it" he said, sliding in and out with a slow rhythym, keeping her teased just a little longer, letting the aching desire build just a little bit more

Yuna cried out as his cock slid into her, beneath the surface of the water, his hands holding her to him by her bottom. Her head dropped back and she bit her lip, moaning as she gripped his shoulders. Her center gripped at his cock, his strokes slow and almost shallow, egging on her passion. "I missed it, I missed it so much!" She shuddered and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him to her.

He bit down on her neck, marking her "Tell me everything, your fantasies, your desires" he whispered, sounding so fierce almost commanding as he slid into her, every dirty fantasy she spouted, every desire she admitted would speed his thrusts into her, his cock sliding deep into her need as he continued to mark her neck

Yuna gasped as he bit down on her neck, her womanly sheath clenching on his cock as he did so. Tidus had never been so vocal, nor so demanding of her fantasies and her desires; was he more secretly deviant than she'd realized? Not that she could think of that, not right now. Not with him sliding in and out of her like that, causing her to spill her dirty thoughts of how she wanted his cock, almost like nourishment, all the time; it was all she could make her brain think of.

He continued, goading her on more as he nibbled on her neck, thrusting harder into her... deeper as he wanted to almost break her with pleasure, hands cupping and kneading her chest as he continued to slide in and out of her "Lose yourself" he whispered "Give in to the desire" he ordered

"Yes, yes!" She cried out, clutching at him, her nipples hard against his palms as he kneaded her breasts. His thrust became harder and her walls clutched at his length harder as he pushed her higher and higher toward her peak, an orgasm that was threatening to swallowing her whole in its intensity. It was so unlike him to demand things of her, but it was so good.

He slid deeper into her, pounding her against the wall "My yunie, my slut, my whore" he whispered into her sex addled brain "How does it feel being so dirty, feels good dosen't it, you like being dirty, you want to be such a filty girl don't you?" he asked as he continued his assault, wanting to tease her addled mind and shape it

"Oh yes," she cried out as she arched her back, clinging at him as he slid in and out of her warm, hot center, pushing her higher and higher toward the orgasm he was building; she shuddered against him at his words, so unusual for him, yet making her all the more aroused. For her sex addled consciousness, being stroked with even more sexual suggestions only served to help the corruption spreading in her, making her want nothing else but this, always.

"Good girl" he said as he bit down on her neck, keeping her on the edge slowing down to a crawl as he kept her aching for more, before denying her the bliss she sought, biting down on her neck hard before he faded away from her dream... was fun to watch her squirm and ache after all.

She moaned and almost, almost, reached her peak, before he disappeared, fading away from her dream. Suddenly, she was back on the edge where she had been when the dream had all started, whimpering and writhing on the ground, her mind still completely preoccupied by the sexual desires he had demanded from her.

Back
Top Bottom